Peanut UwU's Nu7 application

Peanut_UwU

In Game Name: Peanut UwU 
Steam ID (STEAM_0:0:000000001): STEAM_0:1:449379400
Discord Name: cruzesimo05#9333 
When did you start playing on SCP-RP? (Approximately): 2 weeks ago

Why do you want to join Nu-7? (125 words minimum):  I want to join the nu7 to help the facility overcome breaches, d-class riots, chaos insurgamcy, and overall choas in general, so the facility can be safe and keeping the site and world from XK class end of the world scenarios from happening, and with all my skills from previous experiences as mtf E11 could get me a better chance at doing that. I will also try my best to keep everyone in line if I am higher ranking and try my best to help other nu7 if they need it and will do my best to surpass the expectations and do my part in Nu7 and on a additional note I am active and that could also help. I also am staying for the long run and wanna do my best of my ability.

If you've been in any other branches, list them and what your ranks are/were. This counts for all servers. (If you haven't been in any branches, exclude this from your application.): mtf e11 PVT and gensec LCPL

Do you understand to get on at least every other day and keep yourself up to date with Nu-7? We don't treat it like a job here - but we do expect you to be notified and enjoying your time: yes

The reason i applied on forums was because security CMD is inactive asf and I have been trying to get promoted and I have been active so much on gensec

ACCEPTED!
Please contact an FTO for your training.

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

• Chief_ locked this topic