Dairy's 2nd Officer Application

Dairy

1. Whats your in-game name and rank:(Ex: MC HS SNR CMDR Blarg 2512): MC SG RSLO CSM Dairy 0509

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:1:117316454

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I wish to become a Medical Officer because I am ready for the next step. I have climbed up through the enlisted ranks and proved that I am able to keep responsibility and take command when nobody else will and/or can. I also want to be an officer so I can make SIMs or trainings to better peoples knowledge and / or skills while also bringing us closer as a battalion. I also have ideas for new trainings for Surgeons and Rescue Squadron. These new trainings could be new surgeries or very difficult/long surgeries that most would not know how to do. Or something like on Field checkups / survival. 

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while):9-10 but it could decrease later in the future but that could be a 6-8

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I should be a Medical officer because I have shown my devotion to the battalion in many ways. I have been on Medical daily since I have joined and even left my second battalion so I can focus more on Medical. I also feel like I should be a medical officer because I'm always ready to train and assist. It could be on things like helping someone perform a checkup or helping someone do their first tryout or teach someone how to do minor surgeries. With being an officer I unlock a few things that help me better train and / or teach people. 

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I should be accepted over other applicants because I shine among them with my different ideas and prospective. This proves that I am more than capable to hold  a position of responsibility. It also shows my devotion to the battalion.

EX Military RP Member |Marine CMDR, MP CMDR. DI CMDR,RUAF  ATCL LTC,EX Senior Mod / Wardog| 

ExImperial Rp MC RVMS AUO Lieutenant Colonel| Moderator GM III | 

+ Support!
- easy to talk to
- Time into Medical
- Good NCO 
- Would be a good Fit for Officer

Good Luck!

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif