SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:580214270

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

GM Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

Everyday

How often do you use discord?

Everyday

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I want to be apart of support because I want to be able to have the opportunity to help people out and be able to assist everyone I can with any questions they have or support anyone in need of assistance. I've always enjoyed helping people with anything they need and I want to make sure all players of the community get a fast response and all new players have a great first experience hen joining the community. I am active everyday in Discord, TeamSpeak, and Forums constantly communicating with the players in the community and actively responding on the forums and always been willing to help people and always jump on the situation when someone is in need. I also want to be more involved within the community and am 100% dedicated to improving the community as much as I can and being able to help in any way I can or wherever im needed.

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

I believe I can affect the support staff with my activity, and my understanding of every server being able to support in a variety of ways

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

"Hello, Im spectre from gaminglight support, How may I help you today?"

• 2 weeks later...