MiniEpic - False Warn- Denied

SourAY

Your In-game: Sourg

The admin's name in-game: MiniEpic

The admin's steam name (If you know it): STEAM_0:1:195322115

What warning did you receive: NITRP | CopBait

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): 

Why do you think this warn was false: As copbait defined in the MOTD "Cop baiting is intentionally breaking the law or annoying a police officer in an attempt to have them arrest/confront you." As I was wanted I had broken the law already. NITRP was shooting at the officer though I did not shoot till the officer had pulled his gun and I was at fear for my life. As I was telling officer I was wanted and I have the right to shoot him cause he has his gun on me.

Any extra information:

Edited by Sourg

-Support

"You know I am wanted"

Walking out with you Negev is not really Roleplay Like as well as walking up to a PD Car saying you "know I am wanted" You are asking for a gun fight. I bet if you extended the clip at the beginning and end it would show some more. As well as your family has been minging all night so I think Mini did a good job and I agree with his warn! 

I will change it if you show me the whole clip!

EMS Deputy (LC) | Founder of Diamond Dogs (2018) | Former FBI SAIC | 5 Year Community Member | Former Admin |

-Support
This Video Does Not Provide Enough Evidence To Say Its A False Warn. As all I see is you starting out with a gun by a cop car and started yelling out "You Know I Am Wanted" Defining this as copbait as you holding a gun saying that.

Extend The Clip Further and I might edit my give.
@MiniEpicYour Side?

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

• Head of Staff

Forums Diplomat Message
Keep this thread to a + or - Support basis only.
Failure to do so will result in the post being locked until SMT review and/or forums warnings being handed out.

Thank you

Frog, Senior Diplomat

Edited by A Frog

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

-Support

You were just copbaiting out of blue Infront of spawn, As you were shouting "I'm Wanted!" You admitted to it during the sit as I was in sit with you. (I do not have proof of you admitting but you did admitt.) And when officers just came to arrest you, you just kept shouting it and then HRT approched you then you just shot him. That is NITRP since you didn't want to roleplay it or try to even surrender. This clip also just shows what you did wrong so full -Support from me.

- Have safe night!

minisigforums.webp