High Admiral Ducks

Steam Name

[GL] Ducks

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:177022830

What is your staff rank in Gaminglight?

GameMaster | Senior Moderator

How often are you on TeamSpeak?

I am in TeamSpeak very often as my current Rank "High Admiral" requires me to be in TeamSpeak a Majority of the time due to me dealing with alot of Things with multiple Battalions Command and Interacting with them. (Roughly 7 hours per day) (Along with me being in it Daily)

How often do you use discord?

I use Discord very often roughly around from when I wake up at 7AM EST, to when I get off at around 1AM EST. In that timeframe I am always responding to DM's and resolving Issues and talking to people daily.

Why would you want to join our Support team (Word Count 150+)?

I wish to be apart of the "Support Team" because Throughout my staffing Career and going through the ranks to get to where I am today. I have had always 2 Goals. Those 2 goals would be joining the "Support Team" and joining the "Forum Diplomats Core". With me Joining Forum Diplomats that Route is closed and I have worked my way to getting into the process of Applying and here we are. Along with I really want to join this because I think that it can help me out in the Long run and would get my name out to people and Give me a Good reputation for being someone whos always there to take Support Tickets, and Someone who you can always ask questions to and I would have the answers to them. A few other Reasons for me Applying for the "Support Team" would be because alot of My friends have gone through Support and have told me about how it was and it got me interested in it and I decided to Join Staff and go for mainly Support!

How do you think you could affect support staff in a positive way?

How would I affect the "Support Staff" in a positive way? Well for one I am very active among the Community and always talking to people everyday till I fall asleep. Along with I am very open and have a extremely positive Mindset when it comes to alot of things and I am very easy to talk to and someone who you can come to if anything is in need of fixing.

How would you greet someone that has a problem in one of our tickets, or support channels?

How I would greet someone would be with the Following

"Hey! My name is Ducks, What seems to be the issue here. Ill try not to keep you long and get you on your way quickly and not take up alot of your Time!"

Edited by MrPickle
  • Like 1

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

+Support

Active on Teamspeak

Has good intentions

Very nice individual

Good App

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

• 2 weeks later...