HL2 Weapons

Ya Boi Sawrunner

This has been something I have been curious about for a while. Why are the HL2 weapons banned? (except my lovely SLAMs of course)

I am guessing in some cases its balance, with like laser guided rpgs and a far too fast crowbar, but the baseline HL2 smg does like, 5 damage. Is it just that they aren't of the same pack of the other weapons, or?

I would die for the crossbow.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)
The Femboi With The Fubar

Lmao it's cause half life weapons are broken.

Like the crowbars sound effect can be heard through out the map and the 357 is a instant kill to anything if you get a headshot.

Plus there more hard to manage like dmg and stuff

687515010_Screenshot2021-05-12013101.png.d685e9dcb10c05e7081de12f3296b980.png

On 6/30/2021 at 2:37 PM, Panda0Playz said:

if you really want to hl2 weapons, try to get a weapon pack with updated hl2 weapons that are tfa. able to manage damage, firerate, all that stuff

Shit, bet. I would kill to have some of my babies from Half life.

Daddy D Boi |Previously CI SGM XB1 and RAM|Formerly Agent Starboi| CCs: Frank West | Doctor Samuel Hayden | Solid Snake | CI Recon Force | Drip Hank Hill | The O7 Bois (Owner of Sunsetters)

no lol  /me POINTS AND LAUGHS

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

20 hours ago, GL Nerd said:

thats crazy bro but i dont remember asking

On 6/30/2021 at 2:37 PM, Panda0Playz said:

if you really want to hl2 weapons, try to get a weapon pack with updated hl2 weapons that are tfa. able to manage damage, firerate, all that stuff

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2291859613

Been messing with this one a bit, it seems stable, although some of the irons are driving me bananas.

On 7/9/2021 at 3:56 PM, Ya Boi Sawrunner said:

thats crazy bro but i dont remember asking

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2291859613

Been messing with this one a bit, it seems stable, although some of the irons are driving me bananas.

While it will most likely be denied. no point in not trying. put it on a different suggestion.

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

On 7/8/2021 at 6:38 PM, GL Nerd said:

22 hours ago, Panda0Playz said:

While it will most likely be denied. no point in not trying. put it on a different suggestion.

I asked zeeptin during a staff meeting, he said nah. Didnt tell me why, just, nah. Its okay, maybe someday. The guns in it are well balanced and fun to use, and with tfa they can be moved around to rebalance anything that seems off.