Nova - Security Jugg Application

The Real Slim Nova

1. What is your in-game name?: Nova

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:554693485

3. Current Rank in Security: MSGT

4. Time on the server: 2 weeks

5. Current level: 55

6. On a scale from 1 - 10, how active are you?: 10

7. Do you have any active strikes on the roster?: Nope.

8. Which command members gave you permission to apply?: MAJ Coolcaz, MAJ bugisbugis, Previously 2LT, but now WO Bloodstream

9. Have you read the Juggernaut section of the SOP?: Yes.

10. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?:  Yes.

10. Why do you think you deserve access to the  Security Juggernaut Job? (125+ WORDS): Well, to start it off, I have active experience with crowd control, especially from overlooking other juggernauts, and learning from some of them. And also, trigger discipline helps me ensure I would hit a certain D-Class within D-Block. As I try to attend most PT's, which pretty much all of them have trigger discipline. As I am also good on my normal Junior NCO job, being a juggernaut gives a little boost. I understand as a juggernaut that I am to guard, and secure D-Block, while protecting my fellow security at the same time. And I can do all that at the same time. I also think that using heavy guns is my priority, especially since I use the Negev alot. I overall believe I am fit for juggernaut because my experience, and how I can properly use the weapons given. 

11. Which weapon in the Juggernaut load-out would you use to hit a D-Class in the middle of a crowd and how would you ensure to hit your mark?: Not the M60 Machine Gun, too much recoil. I believe using the Nova would work the most, as the Nova has been guaranteed a good shotgun. I think I can get a perfect shot, if I aim properly. 

Edited by Casanova

The picture explains what I am. [DATA EXPU-]
space star GIF

Accepted

Please request the "Jugg" tag in the discord and find a Admin+ or a Security HCMD member to whitelist you. 

[ SCP RP ] Director of Research & Security || Armored Shield Award Winner || First Head Warden & HOPO || Security Artillery Unit || D-7025 || D-Class High Council || Former Head of Security || Former Admin || Former Event Team Member

spacer.png