Yohans Retirement

Iron Viper

Well gents the time has come the day of reckoning has COME The day i say my good bye to all of you my fellow terrorists so this moment has been a hard one to make but here we are SO with that being said i have a few things to say so with that being said here are some thing i would like to say

Atlas: my fucking man me and you made our way up the ranks in RND and by god did we make our mark 

Apple: hay apple hay nahhhh but the ONLY man who can say i out drank Yohan 

Ignis: PD to LTCOL LOL!

J0lt: good times with this guy

Neo: i will never forgive you for what you made my drunk ass watch and we leave it at that

vinder: grate gamma funny as fuck

protogey: minge 

chife: Ryan Right says hello

Enuz: doing good as the gen keep it up man 

appel: grate CPT done so much for CI

Loki: the old days of me and you sleuthing good times one of the best sleuth leads ive had the honor of serving with

fiery: good RND command keep doing what your doing 

Tackie, BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD, Bolters Brother.

Any way this has been hard to wright but in the end we have had A grate fucking run didn't we a Scottish drunk was able to make it into command in Both sides of CI like holy shit i did it and this has been one of the best runs ive had in a long time so with that being said i shall  see you guys when my drunk ass comes back

and yeah well im going to get a drink at this bar i found it's got free alcohol so im going to stay here for a while anyway thank you for letting me have the privilege of playing with you. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Gaminglight Love 3

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

Atlas: my fucking man me and you made our way up the ranks in RND and by god did we make our mark 

we sure the hell did yohan don't forget about me you drunk bastard you know where to find me if you need your new jersey boy i won't forget you man

with best regard's SIQ Atlas

also keep the sottish dream alive

maxresdefault.jpg

Doctor Who Reaction GIF Why is it so sad to see people go

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR