CI Military Application

Geeko

In-game Name: Geeko

SteamID: 76561198369968677

DiscordID: Geeko#4403

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):
R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
I would rank it about 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I would like to be in the CI because I have been playing on the server for a while and found that most of my interest in the server is towards research and especially R&D within the CI. I am willing to offer my many available hours of time and dedication to the branch as well as my knowledge on the SCP lore. I feel I would have a better time playing on the server as R&D in the Ci which will help me to be a positive member of the branch and also a dedicated researcher. I also like how the R&D differs from the foundation research by utilizing more unethical experiments on SCPs so there are less limits to a certain extent. The main reason I would like to join this branch is because it sounds like a lot of fun and I feel that I have a lot to offer.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

First off, my other life I am a Foundation researcher so I already have some similar experience with experimenting on SCPs. Secondly, my test ideas are much different and unique from most which I have learned from attending the mass tests within the foundation. I also have a lot of time to spend on the server which some people do not. Lastly, I am a very friendly person and I can assure you I will do my best to spread positivity throughout the branch.

How active can you be?

I can play at least 2 hours a day on the CI R&D Job

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: 

Yes, I am currently in the server's TeamSpeak and discord servers

R&D Chief Inspector and Poop Inspector