Ballistics CI Application

Ballistic Chicken Nugget

In-game Name: Ballistic (Ballistic Chicken Nugget)

SteamID:  76561198840241322

DiscordID: Ballistic#9681

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I wouldnt say I know alot, but I know some of the basics behind the foundation and the SCPs.

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)
I think I would make a good CI because of my great activity and maturity, however I wouldn't say that I'm very good at Gmod PvP because of my low framerate, however most of the time I can hold my own. I also have a lot of time on my hands so I can get on about everyday. Another reason I believe I should join in on CI is my good leading ability, so during raids I can be able to take charge if its so needed incase a higher up gets basted while inside and there aren't much of us left. This is also a good reason why I might try and strive for becoming a SGT+ or even an LT in CI once I do join.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?
Really, there isnt much special about me except my really good activity, since I can get on most days for a few hours.

How active can you be? I can get on about 3-4 hours a day

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes.

*Please note you can get removed at anytime if violating the SOP or being inactive for 3-4 days

Edited by Ballistic Chicken Nugget
Fixing Word Limit

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now in the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server you will see "member-self-roles" channel

go in there and press the 5th emoji under last message to get "Requesting CI Tags" role

image0.png

then you will be able to see the "Requesting-FTO" channel in CI section

Finally,fill out the format inside the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions:Ruz#1797

Edited by Ruz

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.