Zug's Officer Application

Zug

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: MC SG DPD CSM Zug 1110/ Deputy Director Zug

2: Whats your timezone?:  EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:591841627

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: This is why I want to be an officer. I want to be an officer because I want to be able to do more stuff within Medical Corps like show new NCO's how to be NCO's, I also want to host SIM's not just combat SIM's but also fun SIM's like Hide in Seek SIM's and Therapy SIM's and I also want to be able to do battalion check-up if I am able to do that. Another reason I want to be a officer is to help Medical Corps improve. That's why I want to be apart of the officer team. 

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: 7 maybe 8

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: This is why you guys should accepted me into becoming an officer. I like to host events when I am online if it's a tryout or experiment, I don't care what it is I host whatever I can when I am online. I like to talk and get to know everyone. I try to make sure everyone is under control and is doing the right thing and not breaking any rules. I don't like to break rules and try to make sure I am doing everything right. That's why you guys should pick me for officer.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I think I am good at leading other troopers. Some examples of this is, when I am at a combat SIM I try to make plans and lead my team to do the best, When doing experiment and when I take them around ship I have to lead the guys protecting the experiment so it does not go on the run, when in med bay and we have check-ups or we have battalion check-ups I try to lead the enlisted and make sure they are doing the right thing and if I am doing a experiment anyone that is help in the experiment room is listing to me and doing what I tell them to do. Those are some examples of how well I lead and why I am a good leader.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I think you guys should accept my application over other people application is. I sent a lot of time on this, there is not many officers in researcher, I will host a lot of SIM's, I don't break the rules,
I also host as much as I can and I am a good leader.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

+ Support
+ Good detailed application
+ Understands role and wants to assists Medical in numerous ways

- Okay activity, (as of recent quite poor) however in the past was much better according to battlemetrics  - idk the context (perhaps an LOA or ROA)

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster