Vader RDA Warn- Accepted

icelepard2

Your in game name: Mee

The player's in game name: Vader

The player's steam ID (required):STEAM_0:1:62299553

What did the player do: He arrested me without any warn to back up on a pull over, I had said nothing to him btw(The voices in vid are in discord). Then left me tied down for a while also instead of calling for transport.

Evidence (required): https://medal.tv/clips/55872213/d1337jfntznh

What do you believe should happen to the player: A warn for RDA

Yes I know that I only warned you once but it already has been made dealt with me you and @CB Tactical

It already has been dealt ingame btw so i dont know why u reported it.

EDIT- I got you in for 1 year (60 Seconds) so I dont think its too much.

Edited by Vader

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l 

+Support

Im gonna do a +Support cuz yes u shouldnt have pulled in front of the car but i also think u should have just talked to SRT command if he already got a verbal, anyways this shouldnt be a verbal, its stated in the MOTD verbals are for new players and vader is clearly not a new player

Former  PD CPT | SWAT COMMANDER | SL SOTTO CAPPO

USMS SA  |  Former UMC 

• Head Admin
1 minute ago, Vader said:

Yes I know that I only warned you once but it already has been made dealt with me you and @CB Tactical

He gave me a verbal and I dont really know why you made a report now.

i didnt warn u as u are a staff member and i dont want like to hand warns out as i very rarely warn people i stated to Mee (player) that he could go onto the forums and post it if he feels this is necessary. in the video i heard no warns for him to back up as either players were talking or there was no warns. there was only one warn if there was any. he was also left there while u proceeded to carry on with your traffic stop. again i dont like handing warns out and because u are a staff member i dont like to warn them either which is why i said he could take this to the forums if he felt it was necessary.

Signature.png

$500+ Donator

1 hour ago, Techy said:

+Support

Im gonna do a +Support cuz yes u shouldnt have pulled in front of the car but i also think u should have just talked to SRT command if he already got a verbal, anyways this shouldnt be a verbal, its stated in the MOTD verbals are for new players and vader is clearly not a new player

PD Low Command (MAJ) | State Command (LT) | SCU MSGT | Armed Diver CC | Rockford County Deputy CC$400 Donator 

UMC LVL 1 | FBI SA PoliceRP Moderator

2 hours ago, Techy said:

+Support

^ I agree with this you should explain and RP it out

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

+Support
Okay from what I am getting from this video is you drive up to a random traffic stop which you could say is copbait as he parked his car in the middle of the road and proceeded to walk up to Vader. and yes you could of been arrested for not complying with an officer as he wouldn't need to really advert back up.

The only reason I am plus supporting this is the fact that he said Leave once than tazed you not even 2 seconds after saying it as it does not give him time to back up much and he did not say leave atleast 3 times in voice chat

🧊ICE🧊

"Won't let go, I'm the type to show you that you're too special, Please don't be the type to hate the things I do, And I'll ride for you, and I'll die for you!" - Juice WRLD

Accepted! Thank you for the report. Appropriate action against the player and or staff member will be taken to ensure that they receive the correct punishment.

Staff member will receive a warning for "FailRP" as there was a reason for the arrest but there was no RP involved in this and did not perform the job of an officer correctly.

PoliceRP Manager