Chaos Insurgency Application

Mr.Trap

MrTrap

Mr.Trap#5844

I would like to join Military

from 1/10 i would say 6/10 i don't no to much about the lore but im familiar with basic stuff

Recently ive started to see the CI as a cool role in scp rp and i would like to take part in it, the main reason is i see them as good guys because they free the Class-D that are prisoners for testing purpose which in my opinion is not a good way to die. Ive also wanted to join the ci because ive had no luck doing the other method of escaping the facility as a class d.

I see myself as a good team player and very helpful around others. I don't see myself as a person with skill unlike any other i do have average pvp skill but i am not a player above all i see myself not as special as others do to my lower rank then others so if i were to consider myself special it would be further into the ranks and becoming amongst the higher ups.

Due to the time of year i can be as active as all day but ill be on around 3-4 hours a day as the minimum.

I do have both discord and TeamSpeak but i don't use TeamSpeak as often

In-Game Name:MrTrap

SteamID:29734

Discord:Mr.Trap#5844

What Division would you like to join:
I would like to join Military

How would you rank your knowledge about the lore?
From 1/10 i would say 6/10 i don't no to much about the lore but im familiar with basic stuff

Why should you be in chaos insurgency?
Recently ive started to see the CI as a cool role in scp rp and i would like to take part in it, the main reason is i see them as good guys because they free the Class-D that are prisoners for testing purpose which in my opinion is not a good way to die. Ive also wanted to join the ci because ive had no luck doing the other method of escaping the facility as a class d.

What is something that set you apart from other applicants?
I see myself as a good team player and very helpful around others. I don't see myself as a person with skill unlike any other i do have average pvp skill but i am not a player above all i see myself not as special as others do to my lower rank then others so if i were to consider myself special it would be further into the ranks and becoming amongst the higher ups.

How active can you be?
Due to the time of year i can be as active as all day but ill be on around 3-4 hours a day as the minimum.

Do you have discord and teamspeak?
I do have both discord and TeamSpeak but i don't use TeamSpeak as often

Accepted 

Congrats on getting accepted now you have to go to our SCP-RP Discord

Go to member self role And hit the :Chaos: at the far right

and you will unlock chaos requesting tags

and then go to #Requesting-FTO

and fill the format

Best Regards From The Middle East

CI General

The Middle Eastern Prince 

The Last Oil Bender