DT CR7/SN03 Officer application

Vaughn

In-Game name: DT SN03

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:24128587

How long have you been in your current rank?: 2 weeks

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I used to play on multiple Clone Wars Servers as and NCO and as an Officer, one of my favorite was on the SynergyRopleplay/CloneWars server in witch i was a 187th CPT, and a CG(Shock) Major, ive played Arma 3 Roleplay Takistan in wicth i was a NATO 1st LT, and now im a LTCOL in Purge, in summary, i now the responsibility, and the set of skills that you need to have to become an officer. Such as teamwork, creativity, flexibility, communication and the most important leadership!

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

Since ive joined the server last year, that ive wanted to become an officer, i have been in mulptiple roleplay games/servers as an officer, and now ive joined Purge and worked my way up to LTCOL, and i want to do the same in the Death Tropper Corps. I want to be able to lead the Death Troopers into battle and in normal duties, and set them a good example on how the Death Troppers behave.
I know that i have what it takes to become an officer and lead the Death Troppers in to the right direction,this consists in the control and management of troops in battle or in regular duties.
I will join the troops in battle, and will always work alongside them, and be and example for them. If i become an officer it will be my duty to assist the battalion commanders and the officer core, in enforcing the Death Tropper SOP, and also maintain order in the battalion by disciplining people who don't meet the Death Tropper standers!

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

Im active, and im on almost on every day, some days its 4 in the morning for me and im still on. I always try to push my self to the limit! im always friendly to others, and try to help any one that as a question, i live by a moral code that is "don't do to the others the things that you don't like them to do to you!" it makes more sense in portuguese but oh well!
Im one those that will never sit back while the others do work for me, i would bring my full heart/ dedication and enthusiasm to the Death Troppers Corps.
I also want to make a mark in the Death Troppers by leading by the example, and at the end i just want to make/have good memories with everyone in the battalion.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes, i understand!

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes, i understand!

Current: Tank Colonel | ISB-IA Deputy Chief

Former:  DT Major CR7/ SV02 | Purge LTCOL

Frank Kaminsky Reaction GIF

+Support
+Very active
+Very helpful and respectful to all
+Very helpful to the battalion and its members
+Has lots of relevant experience
+Super dedicated to DT

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Accepted
Congratulation. DT Command Has Decided to accept your application
Pls speak to me or either of the VCMDR's

Dont Fail us.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• mikey! locked this topic