Kilo's Medical Officer Application

Mr.Doge

What is your ingame name?: Kilo

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59360531

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Ensign

What specialty are you applying for?: Medical Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Admiral Garrick Versio

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?
As A MO I understand that My duty is to assist troopers in the Medical Field and to Heal those that are injured whether it being an Event or Normal Operation procedures. I swear to do my part in improving the experiences within medical and outside of Medical while also providing continuous support for everyone. I shall also ensure that a very excellent amount of medical Personnel are online to meet medical demands for treatment and such, and I will be willing to assist and or even do medical checkups myself whenever they come through the door, I am a very capable leader when things don't go the way they are intended to go, and will step up when leadership is most required/needed.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: 

I believe I should be trusted with this Position as my Activity over the past month has thus far been constant activity. Secondly I have not been warned or banned for anything on server, and I enjoy the roleplay that is required within medical and I enjoy the Roleplay that the server provides, I'm very capable in passive and active Roleplay.

Why do you want this rank?:
I want this rank to help better the Current medical personnel by providing support and help better the experiences with medical personnel with non medical personnel, Whenever an event takes place I see a heavy lack in medical personnel and want to help improve their activity within their battalion.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:
Yes I fully understand that receiving a Strike will be grounds for immediate removal of this Rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:
The Purpose of the Medical personnel aboard the ISD is to ensure the health and safety of all troopers aboard the ISD, this includes doing Medical checkups and hosting Tryouts to bring more recruits into the Medical core of the ISD, this includes dealing with Rulebreakers within medical and assisting current Medical personnel while on duty.

P.S I would put in evidence that Admiral Garrick Versio had allowed me to make an Application but I dunno how to post an image without having to put it on another website.

• Like 1

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Chief Medical Officer (Ugs) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic