DT SGM HL2's Officer Application

Mr.Doge

You must be 1SG+ to apply for this position!

In-Game name: HL2

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:59360531

How long have you been in your current rank?: Almost 2 weeks

What experiences in leadership do you have?: I have been a Head Admin on 5 servers in my past, and I was a Head GM on 2 servers in the past, I also was a DT Commander on a Server in the past and an I.S.B Director. I'm currently on Gaming Light a full fledged Moderator, and a Game Master who runs events. However if these Experiences do not show enough then I'm willing to learn if need be.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) : Well I believe I find myself Dedicated, Hardworking, and Willing to do whats necessary to help improve DT as a whole, I'm for very long hours and am always available on Discord, I've helped Enlisted as a Junior NCO and have helped a few Junior NCO's as a Senior NCO, I've watched this battalion grow over the past month and I'm proud as to where we have gone and where we are now, I remember when I heard DT had lost its Commander and a few Officers and I felt like I was obligated to get into DT with hard determination and never giving up, I got into DT and I want to see us grow and become stronger, to keep our activity up, to keep those who stray from what we strive to become and punish those that fail to follow our SOP's rules. I wish to become an Officer to help strengthen our amazing Battalion, to help new recruits

What makes you stand out among-st the others?(130+Word minimum) : What makes me stand out from most others is that I have severe loyalty and Dedication to this Battalion, that I've spent 15+ hours almost every afternoon to protect our VIPs and to lay down my life for the Objective, Sure I'm a Semi laid back individual, But I can be very serious when I find something needs to be serious, I've even almost threw my future down the drain to be as active as possible, to be as dedicated as possible and to show my upmost Loyalty to this battalion, I care more about this battalion as if everyone here is the extended family I never had, Which I never had, to Spend 15 hours almost every night for an entire Month is insane to most but shows amazing Dedication to everyone in our battalion you guys are my extended Family that I never had. I'm unbiased In my decision making, If someone who I really liked in the battalion decided to leak the Team-speak Password or our glorious SOP I would not hesitate to have them removed immediately as that is betraying the Battalion.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position? : I completely understand, and I do not want to Disappoint. 

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion? : Yes.

+Support
+Always active when he even had 3 whitelists to be active on
+wants to help out the battalion in many ways
+is not hesitant to speak the truth when its needed
+has good leadership.
+Super dedicated to DT

-DT 1SG PR8

Edited by Spoopy

6 hours ago, Spoopy said:

+Support
+Always active when he even had 3 whitelists to be active on
+wants to help out the battalion in many ways
+is not hesitant to speak the truth when its needed
+has good leadership.
+Super dedicated to DT

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Accepted
Congratulation. DT Command Has Decided to accept your application
Pls speak to me or either of the VCMDR's

Dont Fail us.

Tank Troopa BiggieCheez!
Reserves: DT SB3   Former: Senior Admin | Senior Gamemaster 
Former:  8th DT SNR CMDR SB3|ISB 021 Agent Kallus| IC COL BiggieCheez|Shock Commander D
oofenshmirtz | ARC Trooper ChesterCheetah | Crimson Reaper/Gren/Maroon/Blux2biggie smalls GIF

• mikey! locked this topic