Cyclone's RAS Application

CyClone

Name: CyClone 

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:103955248

Current Rank: Lead Researcher.

Time in Research (Estimate): 1 Month Approximately On Research.

Why do you believe you should be in Research Command?(100 word requirement): I believe I should be on research command because I feel that I can be somewhat an inspiration for others so they could try to get into research command one day. Personally, I was inspired to get into the research command by a member and I want to be that person to someone else. I'm usually a really kind person to meet at first but when I have to put my foot down it will depend on what the person has done but if the person is just there to minge I will not hesitate to either report them to higher command or strike them. I've been active almost everyday and really believe I should be a JCMD member.

What can you bring to the table that others can't? (100 word requirement): I can bring a ton of things to the table on research command. I love reading test logs and I hope I can inspire people to write more. I enjoy hosting mass tests. Even though I have only hosted one, I really enjoyed hosting it and trying other peoples test ideas. As a research command I wish to host a ton of more mass tests for people to enjoy and have fun in. Another thing that I can bring to the table is my activity, I usually will hop on at least once a day and whenever I see a research trainee asking to be trained I will stop what I am currently doing and go train them. I will try my greatest to be the best and most dedicated junior command member and train to better myself in the process.

What would you do to better Research and increase activity? (100 word requirement): To increase activity I will train as many people as I can and also train people who wish to be trained into a research recruiting agent so they can go on to train more trainee's. I will host a mass test every week or even multiple and if research is a little inactive I will add a money reward to the best test idea to greater the activity. If an enlisted were to mess up a critical rule in the research SOP, I would pull them aside and tell them what they did wrong as friendly as possible then let them go back to what they were doing. Just being friendly to enlisted will most definitely get more activity because they would feel more welcome to the research community as a whole. For example, if a JR for example needed help with a test I would help them out and show them the ropes of research and if they don't have TeamSpeak, I can help them download and learn how to use it and then get them to join the Gaming Light TeamSpeak server. This will most certainly increase activity for the reason that the researcher can easily access a command's help if needed and they will feel more welcome into the community.

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

+Support

Application is good.

Seen alot of you during mass test and general play, even when you couldn't possibly get a promo out of it.

Seems to care for the research branch, including tutoring people and trainings.

I'd be happy to see you in command.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

15 hours ago, Jummy said:

+Support

Application is good.

Seen alot of you during mass test and general play, even when you couldn't possibly get a promo out of it.

23 hours ago, Jummy said:

+Support

Application is good.

On 6/15/2021 at 8:57 PM, Jummy said:

+Support

Application is good.

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

+Support
Cyclone is active and has written a great application here, From what I have seen of him, He is way capable of being apart of command.

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

• Star locked this topic