Alaska's Security Officer Application

AlaskanScotsman

What is your ingame name?: SubLT Alaska

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:459964412

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?: Sub Lieutenant

What specialty are you applying for?: Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Adam

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: I can provide a sensible look upon the branch. I can also provide constant Tryouts, when I am certified to do so.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted with the position due to my abilities as I have been apart of shock on separate servers and I never mess with my responsibilities and I absolutely do not minge.

Why do you want this rank?: I want the rank of Security Officer for a few reasons, One being I would like more responsibilities, which becoming apart of a Speciality would do. I also enjoy Passive RP, which got me into Security, and also would play into Shock as well.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I do.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: The purpose of an SO is to supervise the security forces on the ISD and make sure they are to a standard to keep the ISD safe. This would include trainings and how they arrest others.

ACCEPTED
Please speak to your Security Director (Ranker) for training & whitelist.

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟

• mikey! locked this topic