SCP-682 blood tests

Chief_

File Name: SCP-682 Blood Tests - A
Full Name: Chief Slvoshki

Current Position: IA

<WARNING!>

<VIEWING THIS DOCUMENT AS A NON-RND COMMAND MEMBER WITHOUT EXPLICIT PERMISSION WILL RESULT IN TERMINATION!>

Date: 06/12/*Redact the Year*

CI Personnel Involved: [Redacted, Atlas]

SCP’s Involved: [SCP-682]

SCP Class: [Keter]

Overview: The test was to take blood samples of 682 and inject them into a living person. 

Hypothesis: What do you think will happen? What do you hope to achieve? What I hoped to achieve was a form of mutation. That the combination of a humans and 682's cells would cause abnormalities. 

<Further Identification Required>

<Fingerprint Scanner engaged>

<Access Granted>

Researcher: Initiate Agent Chief Slavoshki

Supervisor: Senior Inquisitor/SIQ Atlas

Observation 1-A: What happened was the d-class seemed overly calm during the process. Didn't freak out when I cut his ear. Possibly another effect of the serum. 

Error/Safety Hazards: Did anything end up in the wrong way or cause this test to fail? Was it avoidable? Any lessons to be learned? No hazards

Conclusion: *What did we gain from this test? How can it help us in the future?*

What we gained from the test is the knowledge that scp-682's blood when combined with someone's else's blood can increase many things. From giving increased regeneration. The ability to breathe in dangerous situations. (Suffocation by bag) Then also how the subject didn't feel any pain when I cut off his ear. Could be a side effect from the injection. 

<End of Log>

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||