are researcher allowed to do experiment that gonna change the playermodel ?

MR.volcano

ok i am kinda confuse SOME et and admin told me no and SOME et told me yes

if you go to ET guidelines (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1483_OsbbEoZXwEquHKPtfyQp9pUc23GBug7O6ygLm4Y/edit#) you can find et guidelines in the forums under this Home>SCPRP - GMod>Adminstrative>Event Team>Event Team Informational

it say this

fSEferaggfdg.PNG.e2bb3f1951fd2351894d697792ef02a2.PNG

it literaly say researchers can ask for aid to et as long it doesn't violate guidelines.By aid it clearly saying modeling,health,armor etc now don't say it's for rnd it's literally saying researchers by researcher it mean all researcher not only research branch it mean research branch rnd and medical research.I also read the whole et guidelines and i did't found any rule that get's violates when modeling a test subject in a test(Dragon, Unicorn are Restricted).Now let's go to researcher sop now i don't think i am allowed to give you guys the researcher sop but in the whole research sop it doesn't say "your not allow to do test on d-class or you can do test on only scp" i mean if something is not stated in the rules it is always consider legal right?
now guys let's not argument in the comment section let's just try to solve this mystery

update:from what i know if your in research branch you can't  create hazards, anomalies, weapons, etc since they are restricted to Mad Scientist experimentation.however if your in rnd you can do it since they aren't restricted to it.you can also do it if you a medical research but you have to benefit medical in some sort way

Edited by MR.volcano
  • Like 1

Generally yes but

• The model should make sense to the test

• Not be mingy or a memey model (i.e Obama)

• And it is at complete discretion to the Event Team Member taking that sit as to wether they will or not

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

58 minutes ago, The Apple said:

• Not be mingy or a memey model (i.e Obama)

correct me if i am wrong but that only goes for the ET who is taking the sit right? if the et who is taking the sit find the model mingy or a memey it's no but if another et finds the same model not mingy or memey then it's ok right? i am asking this because some might find very serious model mingy for exampe if your made a sci-fi armor and put it on then a model like halo or doom guy or CI Heavy would be perfect for rp but some people might be like "bro why are u so big"

Edited by MR.volcano

12 hours ago, MR.volcano said:

correct me if i am wrong but that only goes for the ET who is taking the sit right? if the et who is taking the sit find the model mingy or a memey it's no but if another et finds the same model not mingy or memey then it's ok right? i am asking this because some might find very serious model mingy for exampe if your made a sci-fi armor and put it on then a model like halo or doom guy or CI Heavy would be perfect for rp but some people might be like "bro why are u so big"

yes, that is why I added the total ET discretion 

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

13 hours ago, The Apple said:

yes, that is why I added the total ET discretion 

sorry for wasting ur time man i checked the research sop and it say this "Never under any circumstances should you conduct ‘Mad Scientist’ experimentation. i.e. creating hazards, anomalies, weapons, etc."but u can do modeling if ur a rnd rnd aren't restricted to do Mad Scientist experimentation.Medical researcher can also do this but they have to benefit medical in some sort way.going to make a suggestion post for allowing researcher to do Mad Scientist experimentation

Edited by MR.volcano

1 hour ago, MR.volcano said:

sorry for wasting ur time man i checked the research sop and it say this "Never under any circumstances should you conduct ‘Mad Scientist’ experimentation. i.e. creating hazards, anomalies, weapons, etc."but u can do modeling if ur a rnd rnd aren't restricted to do Mad Scientist experimentation.going to make a suggestion post for allowing researcher to do Mad Scientist experimentation

No problem, Also I would recommend bringing that up to research HCMD instead of making a suggestion as that will get it done quicker

[Just Apple I Suppose]

spacer.png

I believe I can elaborate

ET Can assist researchers in tests as long as what the Researcher is doing makes sense. 

For example, they can give a D-Class a Generic Zombie Playermodel and Claws

“Mad Scientist” testing, testing solely on Class D and turning the Class D into anomalies, is not allowed in the Research SOP. Although Event Team can take the sit, they shouldn’t be assisting Junior Researchers to turn a poor Class D into a Goblin or something.

Hope I can be of some help!

~ DHOR D

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

1 hour ago, DHOR D said:

I believe I can elaborate

ET Can assist researchers in tests as long as what the Researcher is doing makes sense. 

For example, they can give a D-Class a Generic Zombie Playermodel and Claws

“Mad Scientist” testing, testing solely on Class D and turning the Class D into anomalies, is not allowed in the Research SOP. Although Event Team can take the sit, they shouldn’t be assisting Junior Researchers to turn a poor Class D into a Goblin or something.

Hope I can be of some help!

~ DHOR D

yep ur right but rnd aren't restricted for Mad Scientist testing. as for the medical researcher they can do that but they have to benefit medical in some sort way.For the medical researcher this doesn't count as Mad Scientist testing to me at lest it's more like a medical researcher did a test and there are pros and cons for example medical researcher made a vaccine for a disease pros is that it will cure the virus and cons is that it will make u grow one extra leg