Dalton's Gamemaster's Applications- Denied

Dalton80995

In-game name: Dalton

SteamID: 76561199059434487

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Apprentice

Have you donated to the server?: Yes

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: 1 or 2 I think

How much time do you have on the server?: a year 

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Well, I have previous experience as  a the Galactic Civil War was happening the Imperial's were showing who the new Empire was.  

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:  As a GM I will give great events Passive events as well as a Gamemaster, as I should let new player's get to see what would be fun like for example a DT is walking on the ship and see a child holding a blaster rifle, the DT would proceed with cation and take the blaster away from the kid and take him to the Shock and leave him in brig till they can find them, such as more RP and Skills as any Game master puts in there effort. (my opinion how the event should end)

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I have so much experience as a gamemaster before i came to GL I have been doing this for awhile now and if I need help I will goto Emily or Mikey for example. 

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Not really

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Yes.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: In a ship event you would hyperspace to air ships near the Imperial Star Destroyer. and they would open fire with the Gamemaster using Advert and Laser cannon's to fire at the ISD. On a Off Ship event you would have your trooper, and Dark sider deploy to the Ground Assult, where the trooper can have some fun as well with being on the ground attack.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): No, not really with Giving it with ID, I used to the tool gun.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): No.

-Support

This app seems very rushed and you could've put a lot more thought and effort into it. There is also a few red flags in your answers to the questions. You do not have a poll and the below SteamID is not valid.

On 6/8/2021 at 4:53 PM, Dalton80995 said:

SteamID: 76561199059434487

Edited by Polarity
added information

^-^ | Former: 501st Commander | Senior Admin Senior Gamemaster | ^-^

westar.png.f8d7728514dce2dcc50b0607bd2391f4.png

7 hours ago, Polarity said:

-Support

This app seems very rushed and you could've put a lot more thought and effort into it. There is also a few red flags in your answers to the questions. You do not have a poll and the below SteamID is not valid.

Few is an understatement. Lots of Red Flags within this application, ranging from grammar to inexperience to negligence..
Low effort applications = Low effort events

~With Care, Seaman 
Retired Grand Moff Tarkin
 Retired Head Gamemaster

3 hours ago, Seaman said:

Few is an understatement. Lots of Red Flags within this application, ranging from grammar to inexperience to negligence..
Low effort applications = Low effort events

11 hours ago, Polarity said:

-Support

13 hours ago, Polarity said:

-Support

{{ ImperialRP -  Naval Vice Admiral - Chief Medical Overseer - }}

{{ Divisions - Senior Administrator - Senior Game Master  }}

DENIED

We do not find you as a sutiable candidate for our GM team at this time. Please wait 2 weeks before reapplying.

Retired General | Resigned Assistant Head-Gamemaster & ImperialRP Super Admin 

GM of the month February 2021 / Staff of the month March 2021