SCP-173 vs anti-tank EXPLOSIVES

Ceaser

Lore Name: Coomer
SCP: 173

Question / Idea: Can 173 survive explosives.
Background Research: Scp-173 is a peanut statue made out concrete. This Scp can kill at a very fast rate in a blink of an eye. The point is, you must look at 173 and do not break the line of site. It also needs 3 people looking at it so it doesn't move at all. I plan on using explosives on this thing to see if it can be destroyed by anti-tank explosives.
Hypothesis: 173 is made out of concrete. He can be exploded as explosives beat concrete.

Observations (What Happened During Test): We had a d-class strap anti-tank explosives around 173. 131 helped us look at 173 so he can't move. We didn't have 2 more d-class so we used 1. But thanks to 131 we can began the test. After the explosives were strapped around 173. It was time to explode them. I used the detonator, But once i pressed it. The explosives didn't go off. But only for a few seconds. The d-class was going to check it out, but the explosive blew up. The d-class managed to survive, He checked out 173 damages. And suprisingly, 173 survived the explosives. However, 173 had some few damages around him and some chunks of concrete removed from the explosives. 173 acted angrily. So we got the d-class out of there.
Evidence/Visual Stimuli: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2506718853   PM IN DISCORD IF THE FILE DOESN'T WORK    file:///C:/Users/jonat/Videos/2021-06-03%2017-43-45.mkv

Analysis / Conclusion (What Could Of Caused The Results): I don't know 173 is able to survive ant-tank explosives. But that concrete is very hard. Its also fire proof. 173 can be exploded, but its going to take more than one explosive.
Was Your Hypothesis Correct?: no.

Guy that used to play Starwars RP: Ceaser/Gold Roger

Former IF VCMDR

FormerGideon Hask

spacer.png