Enders Resignation

Dagger

Well boys its been fun but sadly all fun things must come to an end. I joined CI 6 months ago wanting to help the branch and for a little while I think I made a bit of a difference, at one point I think I did 20+ raids in one cycle. RnD has been really fun and love most of the changes that have been made (I'm talking about you, Bio-Engineer.) I'm leaving due to a combination of burn out and my PC be really bad (I get 5 FPS just inside CI base).

Mentions:

Neo: My man your been an absolute legend when it comes to keeping the branch in order, thanks for all the fun times. (Hope you get General my guy)

Lee: You may have resigned but my man you did so many raids at one point jesus christ mate.

Box: You absolute monkey. If I ever come back I'll still be your pocket medic on Bio.

Yohan: Alright Demoman, you've made Slueth worthwhile to play on. Thanks for the fun times, good luck.

Former CI CPT Ender CE3650 / C5 Cataphract V / D1 Freeman I

spacer.png

Resign train huh? Was fun with ya on Deadshot! Cya around enderman

[SCP-RP] Retired E-11 COL, HFTO and D4 Head  Former CI MSGT/2LT | Former Alpha-1 "Red-Right Hand" Guardian Delta-9 | Former Nu7 2LT/SM HSU Conscript Former Om-9 2LT and EXP Seasoned