WARNING! Conection Problem Auto-Disconnect in 3600s

MrAnnonimousTv

Hello, it's me MrAnno, i'm having a issue again, this time it's a in-game issue, i'm able to join fine but when i join a WARNING Conection problem shows up in my screen and Freezes everything, nobody can move, i can't move, as i was reading about it it's a common issue that happens in gmod, but i don't find any fix for this, if you have any fix or sugestion please Reply to it.

The Console:

Error! Flag "$selfillum" is multiply defined in material "models/weapons/tfa_nmrih/bow_deerhunter/w_bow_deerhunter_bits_d"!
material models/weapons/trhsb/amthb_parts has a normal map and an envmapmask.  Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask.

Error! Flag "$nocull" is multiply defined in material "bf4_sweps/bf4/knife_scout_d"!
Error! Variable "$rimlight" is multiply defined in material "models/atp/hl2/cp_soldier/big_germansoldieracessories_colspec"!
Error! Variable "$rimlightexponent" is multiply defined in material "models/atp/hl2/cp_soldier/big_germansoldieracessories_colspec"!
Error! Variable "$rimlightboost" is multiply defined in material "models/atp/hl2/cp_soldier/big_germansoldieracessories_colspec"!
material models/atp/hl2/cp_soldier/big_germansoldieracessories_colspec has a normal map and an envmapmask.  Must use $normalmapalphaenvmapmask.

DetailProps: The map appears to use EP2 detailprops, switching detail/detailsprites!

///////////////////////////////////////
//  ULX GUI -- Made by Stickly Man!  //
// Loading GUI Modules...            //
//   bans.lua                        //
//   commands.lua                    //
//   groups.lua                      //
//   maps.lua                        //
//   settings.lua                    //
// Loading Setting Modules...        //
//   cl_urs_gui.lua                  //
//   client.lua                      //
//   server.lua                      //
// Loading Gamemode Module(s)...     //
//   sandbox.lua                     //
//   No module found!                //
// Modules Loaded!                   //

Couldn't find/load font 'Bebas Neue Bold', falling back to 'Tahoma'..
Couldn't find/load font 'Dewberry', falling back to 'Tahoma'..
Couldn't find/load font 'Dewberry', falling back to 'Tahoma'..
Couldn't find/load font 'Roboto-Regular', falling back to 'Tahoma'.. (x4)
Compact freed 364544 bytes
Redownloading all lightmaps
What i tried:

Verify the game files.

Changing my Graphics settings in gmod

Re-Downloading Gmod (Completely)

and joining without tab+out

Thank you and have fun.

-MrAnno.

Edited by MrAnnonimousTv

yes, I freeze at the start too. All you have to do is wait a minute for everything to fully load. I don't know how to fix the other problems of things not being able to load. I would suggest just downloading the other textures if you can find them. That's all I can help with... goodluck!!

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

i dont play SCP RP much but yeah it happened to me on it before. i think its just GL servers in general bc i've gotten them alot more lately on PRP

I hope there's a heaven for minges...

Former SRT, FBI, DOC, SS, SWAT, SCU, and PoliceRP Senior Moderator.

"Remember, this is YOUR life, and YOUR time" - Eazy E

Its normal, I think it does that to load everything

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

18 minutes ago, GL Nerd said:

Its normal, I think it does that to load everything

Its trying to load a lot of things. 

Its trying to first load all the player names. 

Which is why when you join you see "you" saying thing sin chat when you havent. Its cause it only has your name in its database. 

Then its trying to load all the players that are nearby and the map. So it does that. Its normal. 

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl ||