dagger - Event Team ApplicationAccepted

dagger56

in-Game Name: dagger

SteamID (Ex. STEAM_0:1:123456789) : STEAM_0:0:518713643

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff):  N/A

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 1 week, have been playing for around a month

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: Nu7 MSGT dagger

What is your timezone?: EST

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it):  I have none but I'm willing to get some here

How Active are you? (1/10): 9

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): I have 0 warns

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I think you should accept me because I have very active in the server mostly active 4:00Pm-8:00Pm EST everyday. I believe people should experience something different then what you would normally expect loading into the server so that is why I want to join the event team. I understand the rules and intend to follow it and I have some ideas for events in mind that I think the players would enjoy. I would explore different SCPs that would normally be forgotten, I see a lot of potential for SCPs that are not very well known or the event team have not done a event on yet. I believe that the most important thing in a event is to get the players that participated to have fun, that I think is the most important part of the even because if the players does not have fun then what is the point of a event.

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better):  I have two in mind though I have no idea if they have been done yet, my first one is a SCP-009 "The red crystal" This SCP would have infected/eaten the matter around its cc due to a mutation or another SCP, and the researchers would have to find out something that could stop its growth either resulting to blowing up the SCP to smithereens or to contain it and study it, the other one was a serpent hand raid with the help of item SCPs that they stole from the foundation like SCP-268 though it does breach the SOP because it does not allow you to give SCP sweeps for any reason, but it's a nice idea.

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes I have

What is your favorite SCP? Why?: My favorite SCP right now would be SCP-354 "The Red Pool" I like this SCP because it has lots of mysteries to explore, for example what made this SCP, is the world underneath The Red Pool a different dimension or is it in our universe? What happened during Exploratory Mission 354 Alpha between days 40-48 was there something that attacked the exploratory team?

Note: I posted this in the accepted section by accident so i'm reposting it on the right section

Edit: I was SGT but I recently got promoted to SSGT

Edit2: Got promoted from SSGT to MSGT

Edited by dagger56

Moved to correct area

• Like 1

Head Admin SCP-RP || Event Team Overseer || Ethics Committee || Ex Security FTO 1LT || Ex Security Warden || Ex CI R&D Senior Agent || UMC Guest [LVL 0] || Former Research Researcher || Former DORSU || Former DOC || Former LCZ Manager ||  I aM sPeCiAl || 

20 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

+Support

Application is amazing

Very friendly from what i have seen

Event idea is good

No warns

Overall fit for ET

Good luck!

-Never had a problem with ya Good luck!

Current: [Event Team Member] [Research LR] [Nu7 PVT] [Small minge]
Former: [E11 2019 MSGT, 2021 PFC] [Nu7 RCT] [Security CPL] [Medical EXFM] [Maintenance Journeyman] [Moderator]