Goodman's ACM Application

Goodman

1. What is your Ingame Name: Goodman

2. SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it): STEAM_0:1:508051716

3. Rank: Medic

4. Time on server: Says 6 weeks but i've played this server for much longer probably like 7 months

5. Total strikes ever received: 0

6. How many warns do you have on GL: 1 warn from like 3 months ago

7. Who gave you permission to apply: Krieg, Tangerine. 

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you?: 6

9. Why do you think you’re fit for ACM (60+ words): I would help many people with healing when they require it the most, but I think my aim could benefit others when they need someone to back them up. Also, I'm good at dealing with RP scenarios, and if they are in need of me, I will help them; however, I'm also good at communication, so people understand what I'm saying.

10: (Bonus question, this is in no way required, but it gets you some brownie points) CI is currently raiding. You see an MTF E-11 CPL at 27% health running away from a fight. Just as you start to examine his condition, an MTF A1 Captain comes up to you and asks you to help them fend off the CI. What do you do? I would tell him to ask another medical to heal him and come back i would help fend off CI.

Screenshot 2021-05-30 233448.png

Edited by Goodman
  • Like 2

+Support

+Active

+Nice Guy ngl

Edited by ShadowPL

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

ACCEPTED!

Speak to Medical HCMD to receive your whitelist

Current: None

Former: Security Sergeant Major (and SFC), Director of Logistics, Alpha-1 Private First Class, CI Mil Private First Class (and E4 C6), Nu7 Lance Corporal, CI RnD Supervisory Agent (and EOI F3)