Zug's Officer Application

Zug

1. Whats your in-game name and rank: SFC Zug/ MC SG S SFC Zug 1110

2: Whats your timezone?: EST

3: Whats your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:591841627

4: Why do you want to be a medical officer?: I want to help Medical Corps grow and also want to help Imperial Researcher get more people and get better activity. Researcher needs more officer we only have 1 I believe and in total we have 7 Researchers and I want to help that grow and become way higher.  

5: Whats your activity like on a scale from 1 to 10: (1 being terrible activity and 10 being on daily for a while): 9, There is always time to improve.

6: Why should you be a medical officer?: I think I should be a Medical Officer because I am active within Medical Corps, I also think I am really good at leading people, I am also good at Roleplaying and don't get in trouble. I also will host a lot and will host whenever I can.

7: How well do you command other troopers?: I think I command troopers very well.

8: Why should we accept your application over other applications?: I am super active and know how to lead, also want to get more people in researcher.

Ex. Medical Commander Zug
Senior Admin | Forum Diplomat | Support Member

- Support
- I don't see you very active
(But that could just be me)
- Small App and Seems Rushed
+ Seems very Determined and Pationate 

Take your time with Your future Applications. 80% of the decision made is based off of your App. 

Good Luck!

Edited by Black Cat

"What's that Outside? OHH! OUUHHH!"                                                                                             | Ex ImperialRP Senior Moderator | | Ex RG SNR Guard | | Ex Medical LTCOL | 
                                                   tumblr_o2v48r0M571ufwwv5o1_540.gif

Denied

Unfortunately, the medical command team does not think that you are ready for 2LT at this time,

please feel free to apply in 2 weeks.

〖ImperialRP〗Ex: 69th Medical Corps Commander (4/12/21 - 6/10/21)Senior ModeratorGM0 || Current: N/A || Ph.D. in Minging | ❤️ Medical

"Mmmmm Monkey" ~ Sun Tzu

Medical_emblem.png.2130abd51a4e7aab05326b0a9a4b8327.png

• Adam. locked this topic