1 member has voted

1. 1. Am I ready?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

SF SL GSO Turtle 5279

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

Starfighters

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

The reasons I would like to become a vice commander of this branch is because I would like to lead a battalion and help, guide and mentor them into the ranks and teach them everything thing I know. I would give plans for the battalion to have fun and roleplay since player count is rising, I would maybe help command with ideas so the starfighter branch isn't bored and get off the job so easily. I would love to make passive roleplay with them so they would stay on for much longer and make new sectors for events because most SF can't fly their ships during some events at high player count. I would also love to help the battalion out at anyway possible, by helping doing basic things like roster updates, and help planning certain events for the starfighter corps battalion as a whole. I would risk any thing just to help or improve the battalion like setting things up like a mission for SF like a SIMs or mission on ship, here is an example "a rebellion fleet has hyper spaced to our ISD and it is our job to take it down! there will be many enemy aircraft and that is our job to take it down rewards will be handed out, hop on for the mission and maybe you could win a prize!", therefore people would get on for these types of things and that would show how active we are as a battalion as a whole and people will see that and would want to join the starfighter battalion, then we would gain more active members.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

5 weeks, most of my hours on Garry's Mod were spent on this server. Joined the community roughly around May 25th 2020, made forums account on June 27th 2020.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

The main purposes for a commander or a vice commander is being a leader.

-Leadership

Without leadership there wouldn't be being able to control a battalion just like SF, that is why we all have a ranking system and I will step up and lead the Starfighter battalion if no one else is going to, if our battalion on ground OR air doesn't know what to do I will step up and command them if no officers or anyone at all is not going to.

Another purpose of a commander or a vice commander is to be responsible.

-Responsibility

It is a big purpose to be responsible, if none of our command were responsible we wouldn't have the stuff and ideas we have as of right now. Because if we have responsible commanders and vice commanders we would be able to be a role model to to not only our battalion but to others as well.

Another part I wanted to talk about is being a role model to all battalions and ours too.

-Being a role model

It's a another big purpose to become a role model because it will teach other people in the battalion to be serious when it comes to role playing as of not minging on the job, or other thing like jumping out of the SHB. Being a role model is a great way to teach people to follow your foot steps as of being active and a great person in general.

The last purpose is to be nice and kind to each other, and to be respectful.

-Being kind and respectful

Being kind and respectful and doing it in front of other will also too help other people because that shows that you are a kind and loving person to them, and you wouldn't want a battalion full of people who hate you for who you are you just need to show that you are respectful to others for them to give you their respect.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

There are many reasons I should be trusted to become a vice commander, first reason is that I am active within the battalion and would never leave it for any other battalion. Second reason is that I do not minge while on the job. Third is that I am a staff member on the gaminglight server. Fourth reason is that I am respectful to all members in the Starfighter battalion and just want to have some fun. Another reason is that I am pretty known in the starfighter battalion and would never do anything out of the sort. Second to last reason is that I have many hours on this server in general and I find lots of fun in it and would never leave it. Finally last reason is that I donated on this server and I wouldn't do anything to get me banned on it cause that would be a waste of money and I would NOT abuse my power I will be given, as a staff member and maybe becoming a vice commander.

7. How often can you be Online? :

Monday - 3 to 5 hours around 12:25 am PST

Tuesday and Wednesday - 2 to 5 hours around 1:00 pm PST

Thursday - 3 to 5 hours around 12:25 am PST

Friday - 4 to 7 hours around 12:25 am PST

Weekends - 5 to 7 hours around 11:30 am PST

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No warnings were given.

Thank you for reading my vice marshall application, and remember stay frosty.

-Turtle

image.thumb.png.25a64ba931529cbf930f74d7d2a267e7.png