In-game Name:

Homeless | Bigman (For CI)

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:90686325

DiscordID:

Homeless#4865

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D):

R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore?
I think I have a good grasp on SCP. I have read the articles in my freetime and I know at least the basic information about all the SCP's on server

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum)

I used to be on the military side of Chaos insurgency but I had to take a break from games for a semester to get my grades up. Now that my finals are over I can be more active on Gmod. I will be able to be active now through the summer and depending on how I did on finals I will be able to be active into the next school year as well. I really did enjoy military but I feel like R&D would be better for me now as I am more interested in the RP side of the server rather than PVP. I feel like it would be enjoyable to test SCP's and down the line become a sleuth.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants?

I have been in CI before and I remember most of the basic information. Some more complex things I will need to read the handbook again to remember and all the new info from being in R&D instead of military but I have a general just of what its like to be CI. Being in Nu-7 has allowed me to experience what the SCP's are capable of first hand and what is expected when I go into the facility during raids.

How active can you be?

Either every day or every other day depending on my job hours

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord:

Yes, I have both.

Edited by Homeless

CI Assistant Inspector Homeless

Bioengineer Gaming.

• Bread locked this topic