RAM Luci's Resignation (48h Notice)

lUCI

As could have been expected by my great lack of activity, I am going to retire from Research and for now GL as a whole to focus on other things. I must say the ~6 months I spent on this server was wonderful however everything must come to an end. As you probably know outside of my logs I am not one to write entire books if it's not needed so I will keep this short: Thank you! All of you! You are what made my stay on this server so fun. But Especially thank you to the Wonderful Researchers and Research Command, I spend pretty much my entire time on the server in this wonderful branch and it is part of the reason I stayed so long. But alas it’s time to say goodbye and thank you once again for all the wonderful time and memories!

I will still be poking in ever so often to chat with you people so i am requesting for the RIS whitelist to be kept after my resignation.

while this might not be too long i hope it will do as a goodbye.  Have a good one, Lads!

Your favourite insane scientist

Dr. Lucitainment

PS: Torture some D class for me!

• Gaminglight Love 4

Luci, Thank you for making an example here in research that you don't have to be super serious in order to go far in research, It was nice having you around and you were a good command and person all around, And I will miss yelling at you for turning SCP 049 into SCP 1471 somehow, Also a shame that you never officially became a Dr. Lucitainment as a foundation doctor, See you around man.

Edited by Mitchell Hugh

[SCP RP] Former Research Administrator | Research Field Agent | Chair Professor of RRA - Former RRH Analyst 'November 1' -- MTF Nu7 Second Lieutenant  Senior Event Team Member - Former Admin
1738.png.2860d6d83ce908d8cece340a33865cfb.png

It's certainly been great to play with you, and I wish you luck in your future. Goodbye

Edited by Eyelander

|retired dhor/meritorious service award recipient||former CI 1lt/sm and E4 C2||Rho 36 Shaman|
"For the day I die, imma touch the sky"

• Star locked this topic