Jacbos Warn #2- Denied

Stig

1. Questions

2. Your In-game: Jacobs

3. Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:201926984

4. The admin's name in-game: SHGL LSenior Gaurd Kir k...

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

6. What warning did you receive: FailRP

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.2181434763f12bccdefc087138f4596a.png

8. Why do you think this warn was false: I recieved this warn for chasing a cloaked man, i would like to state this im my opinion i was not chasing him i was following my follow naval who was chasing him and i did not enitiate the chase all i did was follow my fellow naval and i got warned for FailRP for chasing a cloaked man.

9. Any extra information: Also the cloaked man did not make a ticket.

-support

Only Purge,Dt,IQ that ik Maybe more but, can only see clocked people. Naval cannot arrest people or shoot people that are cloaked that is Failrp. also i remember why you arrested him and it was because he took a hit and right when he said hit accepted he clocked and you arrested him. And he did make a ticket aka he left right when you got warned by a Shadow guard.....

EX-Star fighter Marshall

EX-NCM Secretary

FAV SMT-bop

x-wing GIF by Star Wars

thats not it what you have said isnt even me, i did not arrest him another naval was chasing a cloaked man and all i was doing was following the other naval i did not arrest him, and the cloaked man was Steve and he did not make a ticket.

Edited by Stig