Throughsteak

My in game name is past steak

steam id is: STEAM_0:0:558600815

What is your ULX Rank?(Donator/Staff): none

What is your time played on the SCPRP server?: 5 days

What is your RP Rank (MTF,SEC,CI, Etc)?: ar reasearcher   ci lcpl  gensec  

What is your timezone?: cdt

How would you rate your knowledge of the SCP world? (1-10): 8.7

Do you have any experience as a Gamemaster or Event Planner? (If so, explain it): in gmod none but outside i am a dungeon master for 5 groups with my friends 

How Active are you? (1/10): 10 i have been on every day since i joined server

How many warns do you have? (Across all Gaminglight Servers.Put the date/reason/server, then explain each one.): 0 warn strikes demotions

Why should we allow you to be an Event Team Member (150+ Words)?: I feel like I would be great for the event team mostly due to my creativity and love for the scp genre as well as my love for the server since as soon as I found it it has been my bread and butter of gaming during the past weeks I feel like the ideas and roleplay me and the other staff/event team will come up with will make the server more lively and more action paced rather then scps waiting to breach and getting contained at 0/3 or d class running head first into gensec and getting torn to pieces I have hosted 5+ dnd Party's as the dm and I have a very good sense of roleplay fantasy action and drama and I feel that with me on the team I could make it better maybe not that much but enough for new players to say "hey this server is pretty cool"  and stay for a long time I know it seems I just joined the server but I want to but my all into it and help the community grow with these events and sure ill make a mistake here or there but that's apart of life we all can't be perfect but we can try

Describe an event you could create (The more specific the better): a event where the scp foundation has been over run by the tiny toy soldier aka 5208-gl and the CI and MTF half to fight them in order to take back the foundation and stop the small green men from arming a nuke and destroying the site  as well as all known life on earth (this would be a ragnarock event and most likely a full server event unless we put it on surface) though I would still need the ok from higher up's  but I feel it would be very fun 

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: yes and I fully understand the responsibility and duty of the event team and I'm ready to make the server a fun experience 

my fav scp: 100% 999 I mean he's so cute

I forgot to put my lvl on the server is 37

Edited by Throughsteak

17 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
application has many grammatical errors

Needs more time on the server before being entrusted with ET
application needs alot more work
Overall unfit for ET at the moment but might make a good candidate in the future

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

18 hours ago, The Gaming Goat said:

-Support
application has many grammatical errors

Needs more time on the server before being entrusted with ET
application needs alot more work
Overall unfit for ET at the moment but might make a good candidate in the future

yeah, grind some playtime/rank so you can be trusted with ET

Former: Medic Supervisor (Command), MTF Alpha-01 Engineer and Event Team

Denied
We have reviewed your application, and have come to the conclusion you are unfit for Event Team at this time. Feel free to reapply in 1 week!

If you have any questions, or concerns, please feel free to shoot me a DM via Discord: Neo#2337!

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||