Evan's OS application

Ayaya

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Evan

2. What’s your SteamID 

3. What is your Rank? MP SCS

4. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 on maintenance

5. How many warnings do you have on GL? 1. [I will elaborate if required]

6. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 8 regularly. Right now I'm at about a 6 due to personal reasons

7. Why do you believe you should become a Maintenance Command member (100+ words)?

I have been in the maintenance branch for pretty much 90% of my time of this server. I joined very early on when I started playing. I have loved being a part of it and am thankful for all the people supporting me in it. After being in maintenance for so long I have pretty much memorized practically the whole SOP. I try my best to help new maintenance learn the ropes and have fun playing maintenance especially JM's who often don't get to repair many things. All in all I just try my best to make maintenance fun for everyone and not just a regular tedious job that is repetitive and boring.

8-1. A Utility Trainee has escaped the training room and is refusing to return, how would you handle this?

Request that the trainee return to the training room. [Normally two times unless they are being mingy. If they refuse then I would call staff to help resolve the issue.]

8-2. Some enlisted members have begun RDMing each other in bunks as a way to pass time, what would you do in this situation?

As long as both parties are fine with it and they aren't overdoing it I would let it continue if it was a few. However if it was an excessive amount of times [more than 3] or if there is a training going on I would politely ask them to stop. And if they continue I would either proceed to give a warn or a strike. If they still do not stop I will bring it to a higher command member.

8-3. A Junior Maintenance is breaking multiple SOP rules such as improperly using tools and disregarding DEFCON rules, what are your next steps?

I would request that the junior maintenance come talk to me about what they were doing. If they refuse or they continue misusing tools even after being corrected I would strike them and have them removed from Junior maintenance as the 3 strike limit would be reached.

+Support 

-Exceptionally responsible, has previously contacted me about several valid issues and problematic people 

-Never had to have a talk with him about anything, he's been a model enlisted the whole time he's been in maintenance

-Good and reasonable answers to the 3 questions

-I believe he would be a very capable command member if accepted into command 

Overall would be a pleasure to work with in command!

Edited by Loaff

Former Ranks      Head Of Maintenance And Engineering                Senior Admin          Support Supervisor        Forum Diplomat        

Custom Classes     The Sniper (Owner)        XG56-Orion's Belt (Owner)        The Engineer        

19 minutes ago, Loaff said:

+Support 

-Exceptionally responsible, has previously contacted me about several valid issues and problematic people 

-Never had to have a talk with him about anything, he's been a model enlisted the whole time he's been in maintenance

maintenance FTO sweat & MA | E11 CPL JRGR

ACCEPTED

Maintenance High Command has chosen to accept your application for Operations Supervisor. You have been promoted at the meeting and will soon receive training.

Congratulations and welcome to Maintenance Command.

21 hours ago, Loaff said:

+Support 

• Bread locked this topic