1. What’s your In-Game Name? Gordan

2. What’s your SteamID? STEAM_0:0:200603404

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Expert

4. What’s your time on the Server? 5 weeks

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0 

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 0 

7. Who gave you permission to apply? Spring

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 10

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? I believe I am fit for Mobile Mop Force because I am extremely active, used to be maintenance command, and have already been an MMF before. I show I am active by just being on the server a lot in general and I write many containment logs as you can see by looking at the containment log section on the discord. I also think I am fit for Mobile Mop Force because I used to be maintenance command and MMF before so that shows I can be trusted with this job.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF? The main purpose of MMF is to dispose of any biohazards that crop up in this type of work such as bodies and SCP by-products. 

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Mr. Clean

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

ACCEPTED!

Maintenance High Command has chosen to accept your application for Mobile Mop Force.

Contact a High Command member (Sparkle/Jack) for your training & whitelist.

On 5/19/2021 at 9:58 PM, Gordan said:

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Mr. Clean

By order of applications submitted, this name will have to be changed.

• Bread locked this topic