Rachel Corbins RRH App

RedKnight

In Game Name:  Rachel Corbin/Agent Ruby

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:108321105

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Analyst

Current RP Ranks Held: RFA Agent, Lead Researcher

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: Not sure if Analyst's guard but 05-4

If applying for Analyst please link notable test-logs here: 

How  many strikes do you have? (With proof): 0 image.thumb.png.0e738e3b769a166c08fe850dd64c153e.png

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team:  I only wish to help out new researchers in conducting their tests along with learning the ropes a bit better, along with this I wish to conduct more types of tests, especially on more dangerous SCP's such as 106 and 682. Becoming an RRH Analyst will allow me to do this. Along with this I wish to help the site outside of just research matters and being apart of RRH will allow me to do this. I wish to also help the foundation deal with the minges along with this I have experience in interrogation both being interrogated and giving little to no info and interrogating others so they give me everything I need/want to know, becoming an RRH will allow me to do this more and help new people learn to do the same. Along with all of this I've been doing the same sort of tests for a while now and being able to do new tests may allow me to get plenty of new  and exciting idea's for tests in the future that I may be able to share with lower rankings.

Why should we accept you: I have a bit of time on the server, I'm active on research, I do constant tests, although all of them may not be good enough to write a log on I do conduct tests a lot. I do my best to help my fellow researchers when I can. I have past command experience on the server. I have experience in interrogating if the need for that ever comes arise. I have proven myself in research which can be proven by my rank. I have proven time and time again that I can handle minges and can show forms of leadership while doing so, being able to keep my calm (Voice wise) until they leave me no choice but to raise my voice. I always try my best to be polite to those I meet, although sometimes it may not seem this way I do try to keep my calm. 

Edited by RedKnight

- HUGE Support

An incident that happened recently that involved him trying to abuse his LVL 4 keycard on RFA to command Wardens around, and the addition of having a history of using their jobs to have a little power trip makes me believe that ,unless you seriously reform your attitude and how you act with other people, you are very much unfit for RRH.

- RRH Guardian Sierra 45

Edited by Warmercarp

CI RnD Special Agent || Experienced Medic

Retired Security Lieutenant Colonel || The 3rd Head of Wardens

Retired Red Right Hand, Guardian Squadron, "Sierra 45"

+/- Support Leaning a lot more towards +
-Lead Researcher
-All 4 of his Research documents are of high quality
-Not a Minge

-Personally I dont see him active but could be due to my timezone

-RRH Analyst Tango 5

Note: Not taking what people are saying above due to me not being there and I don't believe he would do that.

Edited by DemiTheDuck

Warmer, due to me being a LR I still have level 3 clearance, along with I simply told them to put their weapons away so they wouldn't die and then they were disrespectful to myself and multiple other researchers if you wish I can post the full story of what happened. That an RFA only get a level 3 keycard, only thing level 4 about RFA is our knowledge

Edited by RedKnight

rsz_alpha1.png.afad7360f057283aff6ff422f6eaa3e4.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 4 weeks

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic