Ban appeal- Denied

Suomi

Steam name- Pave The Cave

In game name- ST PVT Dawson 0075

Steam ID- 76561198317034697

Ban length- Perma IP

Admin that banned me- console 

Reason for ban-  Bugged IP ban 

dispute- a few months ago I was unbanned from this server which I previously had an IP ban on I spoke with becket and hotshot and my ban appeal is still in the accepted section I played for a few weeks then took a brake as I had been called to work out of town for a while and when I come back I found out my IP ban has came back and I’m not sure why. I’m not a minge or anything I’ve already gone down this road and I’m not sure why my account keeps getting targeted. 

-Dawson Lehto

19 minutes ago, Suomi said:

Steam name- Pave The Cave

In game name- ST PVT Dawson 0075

Steam ID- 76561198317034697

Ban length- Perma IP

Admin that banned me- console 

Reason for ban-  Bugged IP ban 

dispute- a few months ago I was unbanned from this server which I previously had an IP ban on I spoke with becket and hotshot and my ban appeal is still in the accepted section I played for a few weeks then took a brake as I had been called to work out of town for a while and when I come back I found out my IP ban has came back and I’m not sure why. I’m not a minge or anything I’ve already gone down this road and I’m not sure why my account keeps getting targeted. 

-Dawson Lehto

I went into team speak to try to speak with some of the admins and I was banned from the channel I’m not sure what you think I’ve done? Can someone please help me out I enjoy playing on these servers 

Your ban says ALT account But according to JMT you were unbanned By hotshot and the system re banned you. Hopefully this can change soon.

so +support given the circumstances 

Edited by [GL] Bacon/Buck
Change of opinion

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

Ive already told you how to fix the issue, there is no more I can do from this point onwards 

And its not a IP ban

hotshot manager.png