Garrett's MMF Application

garrett the nonminge

1. What’s your In-Game Name? Garrett

2. What’s your SteamID (e.g. STEAM_0:1:55975235)? STEAM_0:0:154311442

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Adept

4. What’s your time on the Server? Over 1 week

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 7 (0 active)

7. Who gave you permission to apply? AMM Spring

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

9. Why do you believe you are fit for Mobile Mop Force (75+ words)? I know I am fit for MMF because I like to think I'm pretty good at combat; I have the layouts of every sector of the map committed to memory, I know how to recontain pretty much every SCP, and I love RPing and working for Maintenance. I believe I have proved with somewhat with my work as an FTO thus far, and my dedication to helping this branch grow. 90% of the time I'm on this server I am playing some sort of maintenance, so I will provide exceptional activity to the Mobile Mop Force, and I will execute the duties of the MMF to the best of my abilities.

10. What is the main purpose of MMF? The main purpose of MMF is essentially deal with anomalous entities that make a mess. This includes stuff like biohazardous materials and or residue left behind. As a roleplay example, MMF could deal with residue left behind by a SCP-008-1, and disposing of any bodies thereof that could possibly incite a containment breach. They also ensure secrecy of the site by cleaning up any mess left behind off-site, such as dead bodies, bullets, or any trace of the Foundation.

11. What would be your preferred pseudonym (name) if you are accepted (must be a name of a cleaning product/brand)? Mr Clean

maintenance FTO sweat & MA | E11 CPL JRGR

• Bread locked this topic