Garrett's HLPR Bot Application

garrett the nonminge

1. What’s your Ingame Name? Garrett

2. What’s your SteamID (steamid.xyz if you need to get it)? STEAM_0:0:154311442

3. What is your Rank? Maintenance Adept

4. What’s your time on the Server? Over 1 week 

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received? 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL? 7 (none active)

7. Who gave you permission to apply? AMM Spring

8. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 9

9. Why do you think you’re fit for H.L.P.R. Bot Alpha (60+ words)? I really do love this branch and I think I can contribute to the enjoyment of the members within, and encourage activity. HLPR Bots provide a lot of RP and creativity to the server and Maintenance and I want everyone to have fun. I love rushing into RP situations to help out my fellow Maintenance and repairing anything that needs to be repaired. I'm confident with the rules that go along with HLPR Bot Alpha, and I will stick to them religiously at all times. I know my credibility may be hurt a little by my warnings, but I promise you I will not abuse this class in any way, as I never have with any Maintenance class. I have combat experience as E11, and I know the site very well. Lastly, I'm pretty dedicated to the job, and I'm confident I can execute the duties of a HLPR Bot effectively.

10. Chaos Insurgency is raiding and you see them breaching a Keter SCP (like SCP-035). What do you do? I would get away from them, call it out in /site like "/site Chaos Insurgents are attempting to breach SCP-035 in HCZ", and then I would help any Maintenance that may be nearby. If they try to attack me or a fellow Maintenance, I'll engage them.

Edited by Garrett_

maintenance FTO sweat & MA | E11 CPL JRGR

• Bread locked this topic