George's Aviation Officer Application

George10

uestions:

What is your ingame name?:George

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:513568299

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?: Aviation Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?:  Admiral Ostritch

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? I'm would want more activities for them to do some they don't get bored of waiting around. Make SF stop crashing there ships into the ISD Constantly.

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I believe I should be Trusted with this Rank because I don't like really Abusing it against fellows players/Battalions in anyway shape or form Because than you make Either Your Branch look Bad Or just your Battalion that you would be in at the current state. I want to hopefully one day Overlook cobra squad so I will do anything and always go my hardest when on Navy to show my effort and what I have to bring to Navy As well.  

Why do you want this rank?: I Hope to join this Rank because  it seems there is less people in it currently and I want to work with SF a lot so this is a great opportunity to work together and helping NCO's with tryouts trainings.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: Yes I Do understand the consequences I may receive when I get  Striked in Navy.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:  Maintaining the Star Fighters corps, and to test new Aviation technology,  As well as helping out NCO's and Officers with tryouts and trainings making sure there activity is doing well. Talking to SF VCMDR's + about how SF's current state is and the changes that should be done. Go to SF Meetings to talk about how they did that week. Be manning ATC when some request to land or leave the ISD.

3 hours ago, Rhodes. said:

+support

- Interested in SF

- Wants to help the branch grow 

- Knowledgeable in the branch

- Passionate about what he does

Ex: CMO Commodore | MO Commodore

Current: CPO Dornan

"Sometimes I wonder if Gmod is preventing me from getting girls"

23 hours ago, Rhodes. said:

+support

- Interested in SF