AK9's Officer Application

Goat

In-Game name: DT 1SGT AK9

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:112733709

How long have you been in your current rank?:

A little over a week, Last Promoted on 5/3/2021

What experiences in leadership do you have?:

I have been an NCO in DT for a little under a month, with prior NCO experience in DT under Fingers and Odin, Prior to DT I have Held various NCO, Warrant Officer, and Officer positions throughout the Basic Infantry on a MilitaryRP server, as well as various NCO, Officer, and Command Positions in the Coruscant Guard and its Elite Diplomatic Service Unit on a CloneWarsRP Server.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum)

I aspire to be an Officer in DT so that I may help the Regiment and those who are among its ranks prosper and grow as a whole. As it currently stands DT has a single active officer who stands at LTCOL, which leaves a severe lack of officers and leadership in DT. I want to do my best to change that so that both our NCO and Enlisted have capable members to lead them and assist them with anything they may need to complete their DT tasks, whether that be by hosting DT sims, Joint sims, or even just assisting the up and coming NCOs. I have seen various members of DT at the officer level and have seen a large portion of what the Officer Corp is capable of. Ultimately I want to be able to say I have genuinely done my best to help DT grow as a whole, and I wholeheartedly believe I can make a positive impact on the regiment inside its Officer Corp. 

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I believe I stand out amongst other Officer applicants due to my Activity on DT, my past experiences in leadership as well as my dedication to the battalion. I have held Officer and Command positions before in a similarly structured battalion giving me both the tactical knowledge and the leadership experience that is required of an Officer. I understand the demand that is placed upon officers and how to deal with it, as well as the needs and duties of Officers. I believe I have well standing relations with all those in DT as well as those outside of it, which allows me to directly help those who may need it or who ask for it without any issues. And with my activity being partially higher at night due to work, I would be able to assist fellow DT and those outside DT at low times when there may not be any on to help. Finally I believe I am a very determined person and will do everything in my power to make sure my fellow DT are in the best position they can be in.

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

Yes, I understand.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

On 5/11/2021 at 12:59 PM, Beanbazzled said:

+Support

- Active

- Helpful towards lower ranks

- Would make a great officer

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Adam. locked this topic