Drake's (Vesper Dolk) IF Officer Application

Drake Man

What is your In Game Name? 

Drake

What is your In Current Rank? 

Warrant Agent

What is your Agent Name?

Vesper Dolk

How Long Have You Been In Inferno Squad?

Since 4/19/21 19 Days to be exact

Why Do You Want To Become An Officer? [150+ Words]

I would like to become an officer in Inferno Squad to help the battalion with helping the Lower Ranks with anything they need and also recruiting people into Inferno Squad. I would also like to become an Officer to help the Other officers of Inferno Squad lead the Lower Ranks During Sim's, Events, and just everyday duties while on the ISD. I believe that I could possibly be a good officer as I have experience in Leading Battalions and also Supervising lower ranks over on PoliceRP. I believe that with my experience and the officers that I have observed over my time in Inferno Squad that I would be able to Perform My duties as an Inferno Squad Agent, and An Inferno Squad Officer Without Fault. I believe also that Activity and Professionalism would be a big part of being an Officer and I believe that I perform well in these two. I believe that I am an Active member of our Battalion and as-well as a Professional one when I need to be. I believe that with all of these factors combined that I would make a good addition to the IF Officer Team.

How could you assist Inferno Squad Command with this rank?  [75+ Words]

I would be able to assist Inferno Squad Command with the Activity of the Battalion by being on Whenever I possibly can. I would also be able to help by Hosting Tryouts, Combat Sims, Flight Sims, and More for the lower ranks so they have the drive to get on more. I would also be able to assist in Supervising the Lower Ranking Agents by watching over them, giving them a chance to prove themselves in things like Interrogations, Sims, helping with Tryouts and more things. I believe these are all important factors that would make a great Inferno Squad Agent in the Future. I believe that they need to be able to prove themselves in order to perform their duties correctly. I would also help with the Professionalism of the battalion by making sure that all agents that are online are acting as professional as can be and are not messing around on the job. I would also be able to Assist the Command team with any sort of problems that come up with agents during my time as an officer. Such as an agent messing around, dissing other battalions, or breaking server rules. 

How many strikes do you have? 

I currently Have 0 Strikes in Inferno Squad.

What Qualifications could you bring too the Inferno Squad Command Team? 

The Qualifications I could bring to Inferno Squad Command team are, My Activity as like previously stated I believe I am an Active member of the Battalion. Another Factor would be my Experience in command positions as I have A few Command Roles over on PoliceRP Such as Co-Commander Of a Department and Low Command in Others which I believe would help with the Command part of things. Another would be my ability to talk to other people and help them understand things that they need. I believe that I am an Easily approachable guy who can help you with something that you need. I would happily help any lower or higher ranking agent with any sort of thing that they would possibly need during my Time as an Officer. These are some of the qualifications that I believe I could bring to the Inferno Squad Command Team.

Do you understand that if you are Accepted, you will be on a 2 Week Trial Period?  
(Failing the Trial Period will result in a demotion)

Yes I completely Understand and Agree that If I mess up during it I will be demoted.

Thank You For Reading My Application!

𝒟𝓇𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝟣𝟨𝟢𝟢+ 𝒟𝑜𝓃𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 

[𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝐻𝑅𝒯 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 | 𝐹𝐵𝐼 𝒞𝒪𝒮 | 𝐸𝑀𝒮 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 | 𝒟𝒮 𝑀𝒮𝒢𝒯 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈𝓅𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝐻𝒪𝒮 | 𝒰𝑀𝒞 𝐿𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓁 𝟢 | 𝒯𝑀𝒵 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 | 𝒲𝒴𝒞 𝐻𝒞𝑀𝒟 ]

[𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁 𝑅𝒫 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒟𝑒𝓅𝓊𝓉𝓎 𝒮𝓆𝓊𝒶𝒹𝓇𝑜𝓃 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒱𝑒𝓈𝓅𝑒𝓇 𝒟𝑜𝓁𝓀 (𝐼𝒩𝐹𝐸𝑅𝒩𝒪 𝒮𝒬𝒰𝒜𝒟 ]

[𝒮𝓉𝒶𝒻𝒻 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝑅𝒶𝓃𝓀𝓈 - 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝑀𝑜𝒹𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑜𝓇 | 𝐹𝑜𝓇𝓊𝓂𝓈 𝒟𝒾𝓅𝓁𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓉 | 𝒫𝑜𝓁𝒾𝒸𝑒𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 ]

Accepted

Please speak to me or another member of Command to get trained.

Drayton

Former DT ØSC01/SH8 l Former IC VCOM Scorch l Former Iden Versio l Former SHGO Drayton

First Inferno Squad Senior Commander

“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.” ― G.K. Chesterton

• Frog locked this topic