I'm having a issue when joining please help

MrAnnonimousTv

Hello, my name is MrAnnonimousTv, and I am having a issue logging into the game, every time I try to log in after a long period of time I am disconnected by Timed Out, I spend more than 30 minutes waiting to be timed out, I  I want to play but I can't do it.  Please help!  I've tried: Verify the game files, reinstalling gmod, unsubscribing from all my addons and content Pack, and tried to launch on all versions of Gmod such as 81x64 Chromium, also don't allow custom files,and timed out is not a problem on the internet, because on other servers  everything runs normally.  for some reason it doesn't work, if you have any suggestions please respond.

You might have an internet problem, Gmod does take a lot of power to download everything.

Here's what I suggest: Just undownload the addons, and load onto the server: this will make it faster for future times.

Research Administrator | R.A.U. Commissioner | External Agent 3 "Oyasumi"

image.png.ef2fbf407892c884509d5e5c10e6fc2c.png

8 hours ago, MrAnnonimousTv said:

Hello, my name is MrAnnonimousTv, and I am having a issue logging into the game, every time I try to log in after a long period of time I am disconnected by Timed Out, I spend more than 30 minutes waiting to be timed out, I  I want to play but I can't do it.  Please help!  I've tried: Verify the game files, reinstalling gmod, unsubscribing from all my addons and content Pack, and tried to launch on all versions of Gmod such as 81x64 Chromium, also don't allow custom files,and timed out is not a problem on the internet, because on other servers  everything runs normally.  for some reason it doesn't work, if you have any suggestions please respond.

dis shit happen to me make sure u got a bit of storage

Rejected from the gaminglight community

It’s possible it may be your drive if not the network. I HIGHLY advise storying GMOD Data on an SSD rather than a SATA drive. As it will both help you download new content faster, and allow enchanced gameply when loading into new areas on the map.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Uptade:

It works but everything is ERROR, i already downloaded some addons in the workshop because if i download everything my game crashes and times me out without being normal again, Can someone tell me which addon is responsible for the GENSECs guns and etc.

Thanks 🙂

• ICE locked this topic