Iron Viper

Yohans RRH Guardian Application  

4 members have voted

1. 1. should i join Alpha 1

• Yes
    • No

In Game Name: Yohan

Steam ID (STEAM_0:1:197150863

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian)

Current RP Ranks Held: 1LT CI, RA CI R&D (Head of Sleuth) 

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: 05-1

How many Warns do you have? 20210501_213445.jpg?width=630&height=473

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: the Reason why i want to join the Red Right Hand as it's a grate way to experience the server as a whole and I've been in every branch but this one so it's now a personal mission to have the FULL EXPERIENCE on this server, and i see now as the time to make the step on to wards joining Alpha 1 program, and if you allow me the honor to join this branch i can promise that YOU wont be disappointed   

Why should we accept you:  i have had a lot of experience in containing the SCP's as well  as how to handle them when it comes to combat im experienced to say the least I've got good clear communication and i don't mind being told to sit in D block to slaughter waves of class D or CI, I follow every command to the letter no hesitation  and when im needed i can stay calm and give out reasonable orders to improve the situation, all together i would say im a grate fit for RRH cuz in the end i can bring a serious attitude to the staff and my skill would make me over all the best choice for the position     

Former RRH Analyst Delta 17 

-/+
Can hold his own in PvP
CI Military 1LT, ex Nu-7

Honestly recently I haven't seen you, idk if it's because I don't get on much due to my LOA, but I didn't see you before
Application is *rather* short, compared to some other applicants
(also you wouldn't ever be told to stay somewhere, we follow our VIP everywhere)

-MTF A1 Guardian 'Romeo-7'

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

1 hour ago, The Apple said:

He was on LOA just recently got back

before that I still barely saw him

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

rsz_alpha1.png.0d9fa93f0a3261bf0223f2d1de86c949.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

Reapply in 1 Week

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic