PD Training UPDATE (05/01/2021)

Nick Hunter

1130521997_download(8).jpg.da2373c766eb12b9cdafa55b9845ed95.jpg

Nick Hunter's Police Course UPDATE

PO1, Essentials (Police Officer 1, Essentials):

• PO1, Essentials was reworked for the main reason of the training system being removed so I put a lot of basic fundamental material into PO1, Essentials. This class is aimed for OFCs-SNR. Material covers the very basics.

PO2 (Police Officer 2):

• PO2 was written to be taken after taking PO1, Essentials. Using previous knowledge of PO1, Essentials combined with knowledge you will learn from this class (PO2) you will understand the material of fundamental police work and responsibility.
  • A room clearing simulation has been added to this class.

SUPV1, Essentials (Supervisor 1, Essentials):

• This class will be aimed for CPL-SGM. These are for the supervisors that are fairly new to the Supervisory team. This topic strays away from regular police work but instead covers the role model, professionalism, instructional part of Supervising. This class will be aimed to produce effect leaders of the Police Department.

The very first class of PO2 (Police Officer 2) will be tonight at 7:00 PM EST. Schedule changes will be listed in the Police Department Discord.

If you are PD command and want access to my training document as well as access to the Google Forms, please DM me on discord

(Mr. Hunter#9877)

Leave a suggestions below on class ideas/material ideas.

Sergeant Major Nick Hunter                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            Private Drexus

Rockford Police Department - Badge 1A91                                                                                                                                                                                                         Shock Security Battalion - Badge SK091