Skycrafterf CI Application

Skycrafterf

In-game Name:Skycrafterf

SteamID: 76561198277393231

DiscordID: Sky_R3Plicated#7767

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? I would say my knowledge of lore is pretty high

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) Well firstly is that I am pretty active and can usually put in quite a few hours every single day, I am also willing to abide by any rules that the faction has and will gladly learn how to be a part of a team to participate in raiding the foundation and doing anything else that CI can do on the server. Additionally by accepting this application I will  be able to participate in everything that CI has to offer which in turn can make the other players on the server have a more varied and enticing experience which can only make the game as a whole better.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I'm active and quite knowledgeable in lore and am willing to dedicate myself intensively to whatever I set my sights on.

How active can you be? I can be active several hours every day and more if needed.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Accepted!
Please join the discord and get your chaos requesting tags role in #member-self-roles.
Look for a channel called #Text-to-Train and request an FTO.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on discord.
Ignis#0297

CI CMDR
CC: CI Requiem Squad XH-76
Biggest DMC Fan

• Bread locked this topic