Cerkai's RRH Application

Cerkai

In Game Name:  Cerkai

Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:155715669

Squadron you are Applying for (Guardian, Engineer, Analyst): Guardian

Current RP Ranks Held: Diamond/ C.I. FTO CPL / SEC OFC <-- ( missed a few PTs and got put on DNP. Should've been CPL by now. )

If applying for Red Right Hand preferred O5 to guard: There isn't no preferred O5 to guard. I can be moved anywhere and do anything that is asked of me at any time. I will always make sure my job is done fast and minimalistic with safety being the highest priority over anything. I always will get the job done. 

How many Warns do you have? (With Screenshot Proof): I have one warn and it was because I stuck a hamburger on the d-block elevator and a newcomer was standing under it and got killed and reported me and told the sitter that they think it was me and I  confessed to it and received a warning. It was only meant to be a funny joke but ill appeal the warn and keep a clean slate.

Why do you want to join the O5 staff team: The O5  team is a group of V.I.Ps that I am willing to guard with my life and willing to sacrifice anything and everything to fulfil my duties as a RRH Member. I shall be their body shield, their maid, whatever they ask of me, I shall be anything and make it as professional as possible. The highly classified O5 team will be an amazing group to be apart of with someone with skills of my level. I assure you, I will live up to the O5 standards, and I will not fail them. I give them my life.

Why should we accept you: With someone of skills of my aspect, it should be very hard to overlook me. I may seem like nothing but I can pack a very powerful punch. My accuracy and trigger control is on another scale, I am very good at hiding secrets and I am willing to rather die than speak our hidden truths. Sure, I may not be a high rank in my current profession, but do not let that fool you. I am capable of many things that even you; would be surprised at. I have high knowledge of my way around the site and much knowledge on highly classified SCPs. I can re-contain any anomaly within a short time span due to my skills. I have read many documents and maps and with my knowledge, you surely cant see me as normal. I plead my life to the foundation. You may do anything with my body.

(low rank explanation= gensec, I missed a few PTs and got put on DNP for spawning a hamburger and not being behind a barricade. So my rank isn't that high but I'm maining C.I. for now. And on C.I. I'm still getting promoted and I am aiming to become a very high commanding rank and I can foresee it happening. I've done very great on my raids and my aim is actually really good. I've played many FPS games and i've actually read alot of SCP because its hella interesting and I love it. ❤️ ) (Also, i'm great at bhopping so I can travel at very dumb speeds 🙂  )

Screenshot 2021-04-25 232644.png

Edited by Cerkai
promotion
  • Like 1

spacer.png

-Support for now

You are a great CI member don't get me wrong here but

I believe you need a bit more time on the server before applying for RRH.

Overall Don't take this personally please this is just my Opinion but Good luck!

O5

Former: DT CPT , CGO - Tenn Graneet 31st VCMDR -> Havoc CMDR

1 hour ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support for now

Overall Don't take this personally please this is just my Opinion but Good luck!

Agreed, I've seen you around and know who you are, but I'd like to see more from you before giving +Support
-Support

|  Former Nu7 IFE IRCN IBHM SGT  | Former Security JFTO SM | Former JWD Warden | Former A1 SF 2LT| Former RRH Guardian Zulu 1                                                                      

+ Support
-Active
/How  ever your play time is a little low but I trust you
-Great CI member
-All around good guy

Maintenance Expert ll Ex. Foremen ll Ex. EFM ll Ex. Senior Technician ll Ex. RRH Engineer Squad Leader Golf 1 ll One of the Greatest minges ll  I'M NOT A RANG SIMP Troll face  ll Ex. Umbrella Corporation CMDR

6 hours ago, [GL] Deez said:

-Support for now

~RRH Lima-3

DHOR D;

RRH Analyst Lima-3;

Sarkic Archon General;

Former-Omicron-9 2LT Saw;

On 4/26/2021 at 7:32 AM, [GL] Deez said:

-Support for now

- Support
personally never seen you on the server

~ RRH Engineer Alpha 3

Current (RP) ranks: SHGO Lore Senior Guard || Pyke Captain || Moderator

Former (RP) ranks: SCP:RP Senior Admin || Support || MTF E11 CPT / Head ranger || Maintenance Expert || RRH Engineer Alpha 3 || Shadow Guard VI || 
CC's: The sniper || Security Officers || MTF Sigma 66('Sixteen Tons') Trooper || 

-Dano

On 4/26/2021 at 12:32 AM, [GL] Deez said:

-Support for now

Also stop replying to your own app. it's also kinda toxic of you to say this V imho

On 4/27/2021 at 7:39 AM, Cerkai said:

I murdered you as 076 while playing 69 music.

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

5 hours ago, Echo Romeo said:

Also stop replying to your own app. it's also kinda toxic of you to say this V imho

it was meant as a joke. No toxicity should be involved in that. It was just a funny moment that one day

spacer.png

21 hours ago, Cerkai said:

it was meant as a joke. No toxicity should be involved in that. It was just a funny moment that one day

STOP REPLYING TO YOUR APP

Imperial RP] Ex-Gamemaster| Ex-Starfighter Corps. Officer| Ex-Onyx Squad Officer| Ex-Inferno Squad Squadron Leader| Ex-Shadow Guard Officer VII| INO Chad. 
SCP RP] 
Retired-Nu7 1st Lieutenant| Ex-GENSEC Master Sergeant and Junior Warden| Retired-Chaos Insurgency 1st Lieutenant| Zeta-19| Epic Payday Gang(2nd ever)| Ex-A1 Guardian| Ex-Event Team Member.
"You are a quarter of a million strong, and you shoot well, but what if I showed of with 500,000 men? What would you do?" -Kaiser Wilhelm II "We would shoot twice, and we'd go home" -Swiss Militiaman

naruto shippuden GIF

rsz_alpha1.png.5c59577fc266e66dc81d7b315df4c8e6.png

DENIED

Unfortunately, this application into the Red Right Hand Program has been denied. This can be due to Inactivity, Behavior Issues, or generally being unfit for Alpha-1 at this time.

(Reapply whenever, I see great potential in you for the future!)

fUbePnj.png

Former SCP:RP Event Team Leader (5/15/19 - 12/31/19)

Current SCP:RP Head Administrator

"I'll see you on the Dark Side of the Moon"

• Star locked this topic