Mel's Officer Application

Meledits1

ST Officer Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mel Become a Second Lieutenant (2LT)?

• Yes
    • No

1.What's your ingame name?: Mel

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:0:561497112

3.Did you read the ST Sop?:  I have read the ST SOP and will keep reading it when I feel like I have forgotten something. 

4.How long have you been on the server: April 17th or 18th (but total activity time is about 3 or 4 days)

5.How many warns do you have?: I have been warned 0 times by admins moderating the server and haven’t been warned by any of my high rank supperiors (this includes Commissioned Officers).

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want to become a Second Lieutenant because I believe commissioned officers should be people who show leadership, activity and help those who are confused or need help. Leadership can be shown in many ways such as,  leading troops into battle or Getting everyone back to bunks safely after a patrol for an event or even having people get set up in defense positions can be considered some sort of leadership and I’m always trying to lead troops when there isn’t anyone higher than me on and always trying to get ST’s into defense positions whenever we have onship combat. My activity may be a bit wacky sometimes because of personal reasons and sometimes out of my control on how active or inactive I am, but when I can be active, I’m always trying to be online and on the server. When on the server, If I see someone who just joined the server walk by me or I am just barely walking by them, I always ask if they want a tour of the ship and always ask if they need help on what to do when on the server. On April 23rd, I had to help 2 PVT’s by giving them tours around the ship and while giving them  this tour I was also giving them facts about our defcon positions, how many lives they can have and what to do and not to do, this included No Minging (trolling), No being racist including the reason of the recent incidents we have had recently and always being respectful to everyone.

7.What Timezone are you?: US EST (UTC−05:00)

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: I would command this regiment by leading it with respect and passion for the Empire following the assistance of everyone including assisting my higher ups (higher ranks). A leader should always show respect to his men/women and help them out anyone whenever he/she can unless they have done something wrong and they should make sure that the regiment is giving respect to everyone even if they are disrespecting us. I believe that commanding this regiment will come with the responsibility of helping the low enlisted and NCOs out because we are supposed to be their guide to look up to for questions and answers. 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I stand out from many of the other applicants because I’m always trying to find a way to help or improve others and the regiment. I have experience as a leader in other games such as COD and SWBFII by commanding troops/forces apart from regiments into different sectors or areas to have them positioned and keep them watching for certain hostile targets that may attack us. There will always be those who don’t follow orders but what makes a good leader is someone who listens for suggestions.

An officer is also known to be the go to person if they are on so you can ask questions and get answers. I believe that everyone's questions should be answered unless it is classified, unrelated and not roleplay friendly. An officer needs to be strict but kind and has to be strong when others are weak and has to pull the weaker ones to become stronger and better, that's what it means to be a leader according to my understanding.

Current RP/Staff Ranks: Reserved/Retired

Previous Ranks: EX-ST Commander | Ex-SCTAL/SCTL I 3rd ID10 of The Month  ImperialRP Assistant Head Gamemaster | ImperialRP Admin Agent Gideon Hask IF2 

Team Chestbox Gang 

spacer.png