ST Officer Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should KUFF Become 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

1.Whats your ingame name?: KUFF

2.Whats your steam id?: STEAM_0:1:419557600

3.Did you read the ST Sop?: yes

4.How long have you been on the server: 4 days total (activity in-game)

5.How many warns do you have?: 0

6.Why do you want to be a 2LT: I want to be a 2LT because I feel like I can have a great impact on the ST battalion. Being a 2LT would allow me to have a tad bit more control with STs considering the major rank difference, not only that but creates a mutual form of respect between incoming STs and NCOs alike. Lately I have seen a considerable drop within the amount of SIMS that have taken place for STs and since I am always on the server I would be able to increase the amount of SIMs and overall performance of our fellow STs. I feel that lately Scouts have not been getting enough training on their speeder bikes, and also formations during an event and ways that they should be posted within an event, some are a bit clueless as to where they should go and I feel doing more SIMS throughout the day can improve their overall efficiency in long ranged combat and communication with each other. SIMs aren't just for training but a sort of bond with the squad that allows us to do better as a whole.

7.What Timezone are you?:  Eastern Daylight Time

8.How well do you command this Regiment?: When ST command is offline or afk I take charge of the lower ranked ST's especially during events and I do my best to show the new incoming ST soldiers around the ISD so that they can get familiarized with their surroundings. I have also considered to purchase a new mic in order to communicate better with all troopers aboard the ISD so that I myself may improve my efficiency as a trooper and a leading officer. STs like when an officer can be nice and open with them, they will follow orders if they have their respect for you as not just an officer but as a person. If a higher ranked presence is within vicinity I individually make the ST's understand that they follow the command of the higher ranked personnel. 

9.What makes you stand out from other applicants?: I try to be as fun as I can with the STs I understand being incredibly stern and serious with STs is a given but I feel creating a certain bond with ST's improves proficiency and efficiency within the ranks. I don't just want to be an officer but I would like to be an ST that others can look up to as a role model, fun but follows orders to the letter. I also would want to be an officer who isn't just that guy who has the rank of 2LT but a friend that others can look to for guidance and can trust in. I don't use straight aggressive force on a lower rank ST unless they are straight acting out of line and are doing uncalled for actions, overall I tend to be understanding and make sure that STs understand me when I communicate with them.

Edited by Shifftyfive