Raaqzy Nu-7 application (updated)

Raaqzy

- Raaqzy
- STEAM_0:0:531976448
- Raaqzy.#1414
- 1 for rdm and Ltap
- I started a couple months ago but I start playing a lot this week and I want to be in a Branch that I will be dedicated to

- So Why I want to join Nu7 is because in SCPRP I prefer Recontaining and killing CI and not only D-class, I also want to play with my brother which is MTF Nu7 SM Smoll HMNGE because he spent most of his time on it. I spent a bit of time on the server in Late hours and i feel like Nu7 is a good branch and from what Ive seen and heard from my brother, It is very cool and they get funny moments. Ive joined CI but I didn't really liked the job but when I heard about Nu7 I was ready to be dedicated for the branch if in anyway I get accepted I will prove to you guys in Nu7 that I can be better than what you guys saw from my warn/ban and ready to be a better person. I will follow every order and I will be as active as I can to help the branch out!

- Im currently ban from Gensec because of rdm and Ltap ( An OFC shot me so I killed him and got the warn got mad and quit )

- Ive already been Private in CI

- Yes, I understand

- MTF Nu-7 SM SMOLL

*Also Sorry for my spelling mistake I will try my best to make only few mistakes in English since like my brother im French*

Edited by Raaqzy
Didn't do as best as I could

+ Supports

++ Talked to Smoll, and he explained a bit more, and he seems like he could be good(Sounded like Smoll was onto him about the minging)

+ Was recommended by Smoll

- Supports

-- His punishment is a bit more than described (RDM | ARDM | LTAP | Player Diss | Teamkilling), not just RDM/LTAP.

- Got blacklisted from gensec for a month 3 days before making this app.

-- Didn't meet word count, wording is a bit short and choppy.

- Couldn't find him on the CI Roster, so he either quit or never joined.

Notes-

He got blacklisted for a month for team killing/LTAP, but I was informed that he was shot first, and 1 month seems a bit much

Quit CI as not enough time to play

Overall, it's a low - support, but he could still be a good guy.

Edited by Zack / Zarl
  • Like 1

Retired: Nu7 SM Zarl/Head Of Medical Staff Zack/Medic Man Larry/HTF Head

;-;

(UPDATED 4/28/2021 - 11:07:03 AM GMT+8)

- / + Support

Also talked to Smoll & based off what he said, he could be a good member of the branch.

Recommended by an Nu7 SNCO.

Seems to show good interest in the branch.

Met word count & an okay application.

Seems dedicated & willing to prove he can do his best,

You were blacklisted & warned only recently. (BL: 4/21/2021)

Errors are understandable being that English is not your first language. 

Although you had been warned recently, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt & believe that you have changed & learnt from your actions.

Overall, a decent application & based off the app; can be a good new recruit.

Good luck!

Edited by Forgotii
  • Like 1

Nuwu-7 CPT ▲ Gensec SGT ▲ Joined during Site 05 ▲"Still waiting for Bread to grant me callsign UWU7

• Raaqzy changed the title to Raaqzy Nu-7 application (updated)
On 4/24/2021 at 4:44 PM, Zack / Zarl said:

+ Supports

++ Talked to Smoll, and he explained a bit more, and he seems like he could be good(Sounded like Smoll was onto him about the minging)

+ Was recommended by Smoll

- Supports

-- His punishment is a bit more than described (RDM | ARDM | LTAP | Player Diss | Teamkilling), not just RDM/LTAP.

- Got blacklisted from gensec for a month 3 days before making this app.

-- Didn't meet word count, wording is a bit short and choppy.

- Couldn't find him on the CI Roster, so he either quit or never joined.

Notes-

He got blacklisted for a month for team killing/LTAP, but I was informed that he was shot first, and 1 month seems a bit much

Quit CI as not enough time to play

Overall, it's a low - support, but he could still be a good guy.

• Like 1

+ Supports:

+Seem enthusiastic and willing to join

+Have a good grip on what being in Nu7 is about

+Recommended by Smoll

+Met word count, could be a bit better but completely forgivable given English is not your first language

-Supports:

-Sounds like punishment was more severe than described

-Recent blacklist + warn

-No longer in CI

Notes:

What you were banned for in GENSEC will also not fly in Nu-7, but with a Senior NCO Recommendation and (I believe) a genuine wish to join and serve the branch, it adds up to about a 

Low +Support.

• Like 1

• Bread locked this topic