Drew's Security Officer Application

Control-Alt-Delete

What is your ingame name? : Drew

What is your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:160544416

What is your rank on the Naval Roster?:Midshipman

What specialty are you applying for?:Security Officer

What Naval HC (Admiral +) gave you permission to apply?: Grand Admiral Thrawn

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for? The things I can do to improve security are: Host tryout for shock and DT to help with numbers in the branches, organize sims for shock that involve breach training or have to recover a target, For DT I can have sims that could consist of protecting a VIP or recovering redacted materials

Why should you be trusted with this position?: I should be trusted for this position because I have experience in leadership roles as a NCO in Royal Guard and the StarFighter Corps.I am able to lead those below me and help them succeed in their battalions.

Why do you want this rank?:I want this rank to help DT and Shock succeed in their goals and watch them grow more, I want to help with showing enlisted and lower NCOs leadership and help them come up in the ranks

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?:I do understand this

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?:My purpose in this branch is to make sure security operations on the day to day basis are running smoothly. I would also be making sure all arrests are proper and no one is being falsely arrested. I would also be training enlisted on the rules and laws of the ISD.

20 hours ago, MrJaeger said:

+Support
-Active
-Dedicated
-Nice person talk to
-Would make a great SO
-Okay Application 

Haven't seen you on that much though 

𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐓𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧 | 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐮𝐦 𝐃𝐢𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐭 | 𝐒𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐆𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐒𝐮𝐩𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐟𝐟